What position do you sleep in?

I sleep on my front because when I sleep on my back I feel vulnerable and always get that 'falling off a building' feeling and jog myself awake.

0|0
15|6

What Girls Said 15

• Usually, I fall asleep as little spoon, kinda in the fetal position and then when I wake up, I'm usually asleep on my front and my boyfriend's halfway pushed out the bed :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Majority of the time, I'm on my stomach with my upper body propped up a bit (pillow or blanket).

0|0
    0|0
  • side

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side... can't really sleep on my stomach lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

I can see why a lot of women don't sleep on their front, a lot of people get sleep paralysis thats why I sleep on my front facing the wall lol

• 15d

It is not very comfortable for us to sleep on our fronts, also it was proven that it caused you to have weird dreams, nightmares or wet dreams.

• 15d

hmm interesting.

• On my side facing the wall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually on my stomach or side.
    Sometimes I wake up on my back though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I fall asleep on my back normally, but I always wake up curled in a ball on my side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side. One leg tuck in and the other stretch out. Hugging my pillow

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my stomach 90% of the time, or sometimes on my side if I'm cold

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none favourite position but I always hug my pillow or have it near me.

0|0
    0|0
  • on my side with my blanket between my legs

0|0
    1|0
  • I sleep on my left side. Natal position, if you care to know.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I rotate between all the possible positions before I fall asleep, I have no idea what position that would be or is it even same every time.

I was once at hospital with broken leg and I got that "falling off" thing. I woke up screaming like I would have fallen off a cliff for real.

0|0
    0|0
  • On my left and right side

0|0
    0|0
  • Similar to the "baby in the womb" position. Side. Knees bend. If i sleep face up, i snore like an earthquake. If face down, after a few days, my lower back hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep on my side

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I had a good joke for this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly on my stomach, especially in the winter.

0|0
    0|0