If a serial killer killed only Neo-nazis would that make it practically a victimless crime?

15d I hadn't slept in 67 hours and combined with my ADHD the medication I take for it. I ended up thinking this up, Its a ridiculous question I know but I wanted to ask it for a long time

Most Helpful Girl

• Could create neo nazi martyrs :( . Always a danger.. Like MRSA; you kill them and they could come back stronger :(

• 15d

I hope you've had some good sleep now <3 , 67 hours man, that sounds ROUGH 0_o , I hope you're okay <3

• 15d

This was a while ago but the question remained a long time and I just have to ask it to get it out of my head

• 15d

Ahh I see my bad

Most Helpful Guy

• They should get a reduced sentence because they're doing a public service.
    Same goes for killing pedophiles.

What Girls Said 4

• Still murder, though I'm sure a jury would be lenient.

• He would still be a murderer. Just one that a lot of people wouldn't mind being there

• If you do bad things you deserve bad things. An eye for an eye, and no pitty or consideration. If you disagreed then don't do bad things.

• Explain how you came up with this thought/question because it's ridiculous.

• 15d

I hadn't sleept in 67 hours and combined with my ADHD the medication I take for it.
      Its a ridiculous question I know but I wanted to ask it for a long time

What Guys Said 12

• if the neo-nazi wasn't doing anything against the law then i would say that killing a neo-nazi would still be ethically wrong.

• 15d

Even if said neo-nazis was doing something against the law it still wouldn't be enough of a reason for him to get killed by some random communist vigilante! The only time for it to be "excused" if this guy is living in a nazist nation and he is a partisan or something like that.

• 15d

@Giacomanzo being partisan isn't a reason to kill someone. partisan just means they are on one side, which is an inherent quality. but i agree and was just saying that being a neo-nazi is no justification for someone killing someone.

the only time it would be valid in my opinion is if your or someone's life was in danger because of the neo-nazi. then in the preservation of a life i'd consider it ok to take a life.

but you are right if they are doing something illegal they should simply suffer whatever the consequence of the law is

• 15d

I meant in the sense that partisans were illegal armies in country controlled by nazi-fascists. They were not "allowed" to kill someone, yet their doing so largely reduced the control of said countries. About everything else, I agree with you.

• A crime is a crime, if you murder someone in cold blood it doesn't matter what your reasons were or who that person was whether it was a communist a Nazi, or a homeless person it's still murder and you will still suffer the full power of the law.

• Killing someone is morally wrong to me regardless of their actions. Serial killing is still serial killing.

• -__-

• Hitler wasn't drug free, their is evidence Hitler used drugs. Not a victimless crime, murder is a crime no matter who is being killed.

• 0|0
    • 15d

Hitler was an interesting example, religious in public yet held disdain for organized religion in private and held beliefs more in line with eastern religions.

• Everybody is entitled to believe in the political ideology they want.

• Probably. Could work if they killed commies too.

• So you think that there is nothing wrong with murdering neo-nazis?

• 15d

I didn't say that see
      Anonymous (25-29) 10min
      Explain how you came up with this thought/question because it's ridiculous.
      0|1 0|0 Reply Most Helpful Opinion
      Waffles731 Guru Age: 21
      6min

• 15d

"would that make it practically a victimless crime?"

That's you implying that you think it's ok, since "there would be no victims" apparently.

Violence incites more violence, prejudice isn't solved with violence and anger. It's solved by compassion and being a good person.

• 15d

You're right

• Murder js murder... Also Hitler was put on a lot of drugs

• 15d

I know it was probably refering to the smoking thing though and the meme is still funny

• 15d

Yea that's probably it... I've studied too much to enjoy movies, memes or life lol. Good question though, I love randomness

• No. Neo-Nazis are good people.

• hitler was the biggest liberal ever. vegetarian, unstable and killed lots.

• 15d

You do realize that some of his first targets were Gay people and social democrats ala bernie sanders?

• 15d

Dude, I'm a fucking socialist. I've never had the urge to kill people and I don't hate people that don't earn my hate. I honestly think the only people I hate are my bullies, and my friend's abusive dad

• 15d

Anonymous because not proud about being ignorant?