#doublestandardexperiment

Updates:
14d NOT MY CAR EVERYONE

FUCK

1|0
8|18

What Guys Said 18

• I dont think so.

It's much more likely he was initially interested in you your looks and only commented on the car after you made a point to show him the pic. So the car is a bonus, but it's not what initially drew him to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • He might be. We'd need more info than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hang on... are we meant to assume that because he shows appreciation in a vehicle that he's a gold digger?

0|1
    0|0
    • 14d

I GUARANTEE that if any girl would say 'ok you're picking me up in that car' she'd be labeled a good digger

• Show All
    • 14d

So, we were meant to assume that he assumed that you owned the car... no, I would say he's a gold digger, I would say he wants a ride in a nice car...

• 13d

Asker... wrong !! If I offer , your not gold digging. Where as if you insist, then your gold digging. I GARANTEE that...

• So lets put this into context - girls get picked up all the time and he asks to be picked up so she can feel cool about it - and he's a gold digger... lady he didn't even take any money from her.. what gold did he dig here?

0|0
    0|0
  • No he wants a ride and liked you before you showed the car. If he asked you to buy one for him yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a gold digger. You got me! I only go after girls if they have a lot of money.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'll let you pick me up in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • More likely a car enthusiast but lol it's possible.

0|0
    0|1
  • Are you high status?

0|0
    0|1
  • He's not a gold digger, some guy's are just into cars

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he just wants a ride...

0|0
    0|0
  • The stupidity of this question 😂

0|2
    1|0
    • 13d

Why's it stupid?

• Show All
    • 13d

Lmao you wish

• 12d

@Triss nothing to wish for lmao

• He's not a gold digger, but your diffidently a troll.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../eb6.jpg?1307463786

1|3
    0|0
  • Naaa we're more focused on the girl herself. For an example, I met a girl who owns a Porsche and a Ferrari. She probably makes 3 times more than me too which is insane!

None of that really matters to me though. She's my age, has the same interest and I was super interested in her before I found this out. She could drive a Prius and I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a retard. got shit for brains? how could that be gold digging?

0|3
    0|0
  • That's fake. MEN are not stupid. They can't be gold diggers. Men hardly use people unlike women!

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 8