Is he a GOLD DIGGER?

Is he a GOLD DIGGER?
Curious what the guys say especially.

#doublestandardexperiment

14d NOT MY CAR EVERYONE

FUCK

What Guys Said 18

• I dont think so.

It's much more likely he was initially interested in you your looks and only commented on the car after you made a point to show him the pic. So the car is a bonus, but it's not what initially drew him to you.

• He might be. We'd need more info than that.

• Hang on... are we meant to assume that because he shows appreciation in a vehicle that he's a gold digger?

• 14d

I GUARANTEE that if any girl would say 'ok you're picking me up in that car' she'd be labeled a good digger

• 14d

So, we were meant to assume that he assumed that you owned the car... no, I would say he's a gold digger, I would say he wants a ride in a nice car...

• 13d

Asker... wrong !! If I offer , your not gold digging. Where as if you insist, then your gold digging. I GARANTEE that...

• So lets put this into context - girls get picked up all the time and he asks to be picked up so she can feel cool about it - and he's a gold digger... lady he didn't even take any money from her.. what gold did he dig here?

• No he wants a ride and liked you before you showed the car. If he asked you to buy one for him yeah.

• Yeah I'm a gold digger. You got me! I only go after girls if they have a lot of money.

• I'll let you pick me up in that.

• More likely a car enthusiast but lol it's possible.

• Are you high status?

• He's not a gold digger, some guy's are just into cars

• Yeah

• No, he just wants a ride...

• The stupidity of this question 😂

• 13d

Why's it stupid?

• 13d

Lmao you wish

• 12d

@Triss nothing to wish for lmao

• He's not a gold digger, but your diffidently a troll.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../eb6.jpg?1307463786

• Naaa we're more focused on the girl herself. For an example, I met a girl who owns a Porsche and a Ferrari. She probably makes 3 times more than me too which is insane!

None of that really matters to me though. She's my age, has the same interest and I was super interested in her before I found this out. She could drive a Prius and I wouldn't care.

• you are a retard. got shit for brains? how could that be gold digging?

• That's fake. MEN are not stupid. They can't be gold diggers. Men hardly use people unlike women!

What Girls Said 8