What you think about Melania and Barron Trump won’t be moving to the White House? Could the tax payers money being paying for this special treatment?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care just over hearing about him I'm in Australia everyday on tv there is always something about Trump or his wife

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering Trump said he would refuse a salary, I doubt it.

What Girls Said 2

• If Donald Trump is NOT taking the President's Salary, and now his Wife and Son are not going to be soaking up special treatment in the White House, how would that be a strain to the tax payer? If anything he is probably footing the bill for her to stay with his son somewhere else... looks like it is a Private School Issue:
    Melania is extremely close to Barron, and they have become closer during the campaign,” said a source close to Trump’s transition team. “The campaign has been difficult for Barron, and she is really hoping to keep disruption to a minimum.” Not sure, but at least she is trying to be a good Mom First. If she didn't do this, and ignored her kid, then people would complain about that. There is no even ground anymore... smh

• Who's that again
    I forgot

What Guys Said 2

• GUESSES3 wild guesses:
    -Mr. T doesn't want them that close to him when he grabs some
    -Something or someone more important than mr. T keeps mrs. T in NYC.
    -The kid has special needs which would be obvious in Washington with all the reporters snooping around there.

*GUESSES!*

• His kid wants to finish the year in school. That's special treatment? He's Trump though so there has to be some kind of negative perspective his choices.