- Spending it alone (not by choice)4% (1)22% (6)13% (7)Vote
- Spending it alone (by choice)20% (5)7% (2)13% (7)Vote
- Going to a friends house4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
- Going to a family members house64% (16)63% (17)63% (33)Vote
- Going to an organized party8% (2)4% (1)7% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Last year I spent it alone but this year with my stepdad and his friends, I miss spending it when I had a family1
Most Helpful Girl
This Year, Dear... Going Upstate, New York, to be with my Family for a Festive Holiday.
My Grandmother had Passed Away on Thanksgiving years ago, and it's Also a Sad time for us. It's something One never Forgets when a Loved One, hun, Dies on a Holiday, but somehow you make your Way on that Day.
Happy Thanksgiving and I was Kindly sent this by Gag to Give my Own Opinion. xx0