- Spending it alone (not by choice)4%(1)13%(7)Vote22%(6)
- Spending it alone (by choice)20%(5)13%(7)Vote7%(2)
- Going to a friends house4%(1)4%(2)Vote4%(1)
- Going to a family members house64%(16)63%(33)Vote63%(17)
- Going to an organized party8%(2)7%(3)Vote4%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
Last year I spent it alone but this year with my stepdad and his friends, I miss spending it when I had a family1
Most Helpful Girl
This Year, Dear... Going Upstate, New York, to be with my Family for a Festive Holiday.
My Grandmother had Passed Away on Thanksgiving years ago, and it's Also a Sad time for us. It's something One never Forgets when a Loved One, hun, Dies on a Holiday, but somehow you make your Way on that Day.
Happy Thanksgiving and I was Kindly sent this by Gag to Give my Own Opinion. xx0