This site says "Ask any question, Girls and Guys have the answer " . Why do they lie to us?

We all know questions get deleted and we can's ask any question as it says.
I remember I asked one question and nobody got the time to even read it and it was close.
Why this site is full of shit?

15d Come on!

What Girls Said 2

• I mean I can't judge if they have been deleting questions unfairly, but none of my questions have been deleted. Make sure they follow the community guidelines, and if they do, I would bug them about it. Because if you're following the rules it's not fair for them to delete it.

• lets try to be more optimistic

• 15d

my account was deleted 1 day ago just for asking them why my question was deleted

• 14d

that is pretty harsh. were you cordial about it?

What Guys Said 4

• That was only marketing buddy. It was never an absolute promise that you would actually even get an answer for your question. And even if you did get an answer it could be inaccurate or irrelevant to your question sometimes, or that the answer doesn't really help or answer your question. What kind of questions had you been asking? What answers are you looking for that you cannot simply look and search for from the Internet such as using Google?

• Because there is bias.. If you bug admin enough, you can get a question reinstated lol trust me.

• 15d

lol I did that once and you know what? after that my account was deleted lol!

• Don't blame this site or people. Blame yourself for either dumb, or not interesting or explicit questions.

• Just a because it says we have the answer doesn't mean it's going to be the correct answer.