I was a bitch towards my ex when he contacted me.. Now I'm afraid he'll never talk to me again? Please help me, I'm heartbroken?

He broke it off with me.. saying that he wasn't ready for a relationship. I unfollowed him on every social media possible and still he added me back on snapchat, watched all of my insta stories and today texted me on fb. And he was a bit mean. So naturally I was mean back. I don't know what is his deal and why is he acting like this, but he broke my heart and I almost moved on.. now I'm back at square one. It felt good to act bitchy but now I'm afraid that he'll never do anything to contact me again and that he'll forget about me. At the end of the day I did tell him to leave me alone and to never speak to me again (or add me on any social media). What do you think about this? How does he feel? I crushed his ego... will he hate me now? I was always nice with him... This is the first time that I acted as someone else... I'm not a bitchy person towards the people I love... but here it seemed like the only option.

What Guys Said 2

• Good for you! Don't let him play games like that. If he broke it off, he should leave you alone. Bitch his punk ass out!

• 7d

Yeah I know but it was really hard... acting like I don't care while actually I'm not able to forget him at all.

• honestly... I wonder what is wrong with you... the story has ended... why in the world do you care? what is done is done... and time will not come back...

What Girls Said 3

• You did the right thing. Last time I checked, he broke it off and he can't expect you to just throw yourself at him just because he messaged you. Unless he explicitly said he wants to give it another shot and to take you out on a date then there's NO point in pursuing anything with him. He broke it off so it's on him to fix it and woo you over. Him being mean to you is not winning you over. It's him pushing his luck to see if you're stil all over him.

• 7d

Omg I couldn't agree more!! I wanted him to contact me, because I miss him a lot but when it happened I wanted to see if he will do it in a way in which he'll get me back. But he didn't. He was just annoying and I don't understand. He cared for me a lot, that can't be just gone?
      Do you think he'll try his luck again?

• Good. He's an ex for a reason. You shouldn't worry about how he feels, he broke up with you and hurt yours. Focus on yourself and getting better. Remove him from your life the best you can and try healing.

• He's upset and acted that way because he's hurt. Give him time, don't talk to him for 30 days, even if he calls or text you. He needs time to see what he has and he won't be able to think about that unless your out the picture. At first he'll make it seem like he's okay... but it'll catch up to him. The whole act of "acting okay" is just a front. He wants you to think he's okay or doesn't care. He'll be back. They always come back.

• 7d

But if he texts me in this period of 30 days and I ignore him.. he won't try again? What happens when 30 days have passed? I don't think I will be able to make the first move because that's not who I am.. I'm too proud.
      'They always come back'... I used to agree with that statement but now I just don't know anymore.