Do you think people are too willing to accept, often without question, conditions diagnosed and the prescription of Drugs, often hardcore drugs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, they even want you to take them as soon and as much as possible. The more addicted, the better. Lot's of money. I would trust a random drug dealer on the street more.

What Girls Said 2

• i think so, because people have been programmed to believe that the doctor knows better than they do. so they never look for alternatives. however, quite a lot of medicine out there does more harm than good. people die from it, or get the wrong prescription. i remember this report i did in school about sleeping sickness. in it, i found out that this company that has millions, could afford to give the people diagnosed the cure. however, they wouldn't do it because they were greedy and didn't care if people died. i know doctors are good to a point, but you can't always rely on them.

for example: when i was diagnosed with endometriosis, the doctor told me that the only way to fix it was with surgery. he never mentioned any alternatives, or gave me any help. i didn't have insurance, so i'm sure that was a huge factor. people in the medical field are far more willing to treat people with money, and the rest can just basically die unless they have insurance. anyways, after that i went home and did my own research. i don't always believe in the internet, but after finding the same answer about 15 times i had to give it a try. that's how i found out that i can cure this problem with natural progesterone. now i can actually function. i'm not 100% cured, but i'm getting better all the time. the point being? you don't always need dangerous drugs, and you can't always rely on doctors.

• This happens way to often. I always ask if this is really nessacary or can we try something else

What Guys Said 0