Do I report this to my landlord?

I'm a cam model and when I get extra income I have to report it to my landlord so since I'm a cam model do I have to tell her? Will she find out?

What Guys Said 3

• Haha, why the hell should she know? "Income based housing"? Haha, what? Do you live in the depths of communist Siberia or North Korea or some shit?

Rent should be a set figure, haha. It's none of her business how much you make slootin it up.

• I think it should not be your landlord business... and anyway... it will be difficult to find out what are you doing in your private area...😉

• what business is it of your landlord how much you earn or where the money comes from?

• 16d

She raises my rent. It's income based housing

• 16d

that is not a thing here... seems very unfair and open to abuse

What Girls Said 2

• I find it odd that the landlord will raise your rent if you get extra income I've never heard of it but I'm in Australia personally it is non of her business I wouldn't tell her unless you signed a contract that states you are required to tell her off any extra income

• First of all you do not have to report how much income you make to your landlord that's 100% BS. All you landlord needs to know is that you have the money to pay your rent that's it. So no don't tell her, that could give her a reason to harass you