Would you rather do one thing well or lots of things to an acceptable standard?

What Girls Said 2

• One thing well, I dont want to wreck my brain with trying to think to much.

• This is actually a topic of higher education and many studies have shown that increasing the skills you are good at is the best road to success. For example, if you're "good" at public speaking, you could increase that skill to become "great" at public speaking. However, if you're "bad" at debate, you can only ever increase that skill to "good." You will not likely ever reach the level of "great." So, I'd like to be excellent in a few areas rather than just okay in lots of things.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd definitely prefer to do lots of things to an acceptable standard! Being jack of all is pretty much a requirement in this hectic world.

• I think it's better to half-ass 100 percent of the things than to whole-ass 99 percent of the things.

• One thing well for sure. My motto would definitely be "It doesn't matter what you do, or how much you do, but how you do it"

• lots of things