Why do girls on here who are above average say looks matter and you have to be physically attracted to your partner?

While other girls who are lower say they don't matter as much. Is that just how it works? The prettier you are, the more looks matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who said that? Personality comes first always.

• Nah you're pretty. Looks definitely matter to you.

• @Mt144 I lost hope and now i feel all pretty girls just go after the hot guy. While I've given unnatractive girls in the past a chance.

• Don't lose ur hope. Some day u will find that girl, hottest and care about only personality..😀

Most Helpful Guy

• oh I promise you ALL women judge men by looks first and foremost... the guy could have ALL of the non-physical traits they claim to treasure, but they''ll never know if the guy doesn't pass the looks test.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• look is what we see at first before knowing the person and we want to know the person whom look we like

• Only above average and goodlooking people think that way.

• I'd say personality is more important than looks. Maybe pretty girls are more into looks if you saw many of them saying that. We don't have to generalize though.

• Nah all pretty girls go for looks first. That's just how it is.

• Keep going man , you'll able to be an attractive man

• @BonjourMadam I ain't working out to be atractive to ladies man. manI don't need a fuck me body and pretty girls are wired to look for the best fuckable man on the planet.

• Not only guys have functioning eyes, and if you are at the bottom of the barrel, you can't expect perfection.

• I don't know, personally I just couldn't see myself having sex with somebody that I wasn't physically attracted to.

• Of course you're above average so it would matter.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're less attractive physically, why would you encourage people to believe that physical appearance was of high importance? If anything you're going to play it down. The same goes with anything else. I'm a short guy, I'm not going to talk about how much height matters because obviously I'm at a disadvantage there compared to taller guy. A poor guy will downplay the importance of money while a rich guy will talk a lot about career and stuff like that. If they're lacking something it makes no sense to say that it's an important quality.

• Looks like the pretty ones wants someone who are also good looking

• #LMFAO It's probably because the less attractive ones learned to not expect much.

• As far as I have been lead to believe women have a more broad aspect when it comes to attraction and look for other things along with looks to pass on genetically speaking but then again i am no love guru so this is just a theory

• Good luck taking care of ugly ass kids for 18 years.

• I guess there is some truth to that

• But not always the case