Most Embarrassing?

Just out of curiosity... what is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you or someone you know?

What Guys Said 5

• I know a girl who went out and got so drunk that she passed out in the middle of the street. She broke her wrist in the fall and also lost control of her bowels. That's pretty embarrassing!!

I used to know another girl who also got too drunk and had to have her dad come and pick her up. As he was carrying her through the kitchen of their home she wet herself.

Yes, I've known some lovely girls, I know +_____+

• When I was in kindergarten, I usually went to the bathroom completely naked. The bathroom is directly connected with the classroom, and the guy who always has to go to the bathroom (we all know someone like that) came in without knocking, screamed and left the door open. My teacher helped me put my clothes back on. (Maybe he screamed because of my monstrous schlong)

• In high school I had a big lunch. Sitting in the next class was uncomfortable so I undid my belt and button. At the end of class I got up and my pants fell. Two hot girls behind me saw it and laughed. Lucky for me I was wearing basic dark boxers that day. Not too bad I guess. Sure didn't feel that way at the moment.

• Lol I don't know which is most embarrassing. But once my mom caught me watching porn and then the day after at dinner while my brother was there she asked me what I saw yesterday, and she even said that she thought someone was getting raped outside because of the moans from the porn. She thought it sounded disturbing because the women were screaming very loud and asked what I saw lol it was sooo embarrassing... and I thought the volume was low enough. Headphones ONLY!

• Fell down the stairs at high school

What Girls Said 5

• I got into the hospital for explosive diarrhea that I just couldn't control. This doctor came in and told me he needs to ask me questions about my medical history and it would only take 5 minutes. Starts asking me about my family history from centuries ago and I couldn't take it anymore. I just shat myself in front of him. I have no shame though so it didn't feel too embarrassing.

• Falling on the floor of a crowded restaurant is up there on the embarrassing scale.

• I once peed on myself in CVS, I had a dress on and no underwear on that day because I don't know, i think I didn't have any underwear to wear that day lol ( I was 13) and there a lady in the aisle next to me and im surprised she didn't notice the liquid dripping down my legs.

• I was distracted in lala land and by mistake I wore my bra on top of my shirt and my crush at that time (13) saw me lmao... I don't know how.. Or what.. Or why.. But yeah. 🙃🤔

• BilmkYorum