Ladies, love for cars?

Do women typically love cars like most men do? Ladies, give your honest reasons why you love cars?

0|0
5|2

What Girls Said 5

• I spent practically every free moment of my childhood on the floor of my father's auto shop.
    I started welding together ratrod bodies when I was 12, and my daddy "treated" my depressive insomnia by taking me out in a 'rod to beater tracks in the desert starting when I was 13 or 14.

My brothers and I worked in the shop as teenagers... since we had to (with 5 kids and a single/widowed father, we did what we could).
    My dad didn't tell anyone when their routine maintenance was being performed by a 14-year-old girl. (:

I always thought I would just take over the shop with my brothers, but, life had other plans for me. Still, I can pretty much do anything mechanical/electric on a non-hybrid car.

My husband and I have 5 cars between the two of us, including a '31 Model A ratrod with a Rolls Merlin boat engine in it. <3

You?

0|1
    0|0
  • I like cars bc some of just look sexy you know then some sound good too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do yeah. They're fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about cars that much, like if it works then I'm happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm my personal experience, few know much about them and only care if it's a cool ride. Sporty convertibles are a plus. I've got a 71 olds cutlass 442 convertible I'm looking to restore with my father.

0|1
    0|0
  • NO, I don't think girls are into them as much as guys... same goes for team sports.

0|1
    0|0