Do you put Christmas lights up on your house?

I've been putting them up today and it's cold as shit...😨

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't celebrate Christmas

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I keep Christmas Lights Up all year here, Dear. I have them Strung in Purple on Pier Import Statues, and the Other on my Fountain in Multi Color. Gives the Place a Face Lift, I love it.
    However, I would Never Freeze to Death in Hanging Outside lights. Go to the Store and in the Christmas Section is this New Little Gadget that Will put those Lights out of Sight Here, dear, Something like "Star Bright" Lights, where you have a Base outside and a Million Beautiful Colors that Shine all the Time on your House or Even.. Inside as Well.
    Happy Thanksgiving. xx

• YESSSS
    My bed lights (yellowish white lights) are Christmas trees lol, stay there all year because they're so pretty.
    But other than that our family doesn't touch anything "christmas" until December. We don't have that much lights though, mostly just around our tree. Our other decorations are more old fashioned/traditional with clove mandarins and pine branch like decorations and pine cones, wooden carvings and the most important one is our straw yule goat!

• A few! I put a few lights up in our bedroom and hang a couple up in the living room and we have a shitty tiny Christmas tree from poundland that I do my best to decorate :P

• I love putting them up. It just makes my home feel so cheery!

• i dont, but i make my boyfriend do it. But i help him by making sure he knows that i want it done haha

• I don't celebrate Christmas but I love Christmas lights in the streets!
    I love festivities in general haha!

• Nope lol, we have a little wooden Christmas tree statue on the stairs to the front door though that has to be enough.

• Yes because it's going to start snowing next week so I'm planning starting tomorrow, it's so cold lol but I don't want to put them up while it's slippery or snow is on the ground.

• I don't celebrate Christmas but omg I love seeing the lights everywhere, so pretty 💕 looks like a lot of work though lol

• All i do is a Christmas tree, like a week before Christmas :D

• Yep!

• Someone puts them for me, but yes :)

• Yup!! Every year! I love putting up lights and other decorations for Christmas. Lol you should've of put the decorations up a month or two earlier.

• 16d

Yeah like 3 days ago it was 70s and sunny lol... today it's been in the 30s all day.

• No I'm clumsy enough... I don't need a broken arm, leg, or neck for Christmas. My brother in law or brother usually put them up.

• I live in a building so no :P

• No, I'm muslim and i would love to. i only have a Christmas tree 🎄, i light it up cause it looks amazing and it's a little thing to share with my Christian friends 😍 i love Jesus Christ tho❤️.

• Nope. Don't celebrate it.

• Actually my mom does but she usually makes us help her lol

• No, my father doesn't want but I wish we do

• I'm in Aus so I'd probably get sunburnt haha, but no, I don't put Christmas decorations up. Not on the outside of my house, anyway.

• Some years I do other years no.

• Yeah something like that

• Don't celebrate

• No thank god

• No cause we're lazy! ✌️💤

• No we usually just decorate the inside of our house and put a festive wreath on the front door.

• Yep there's lights all over the house :)

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really celebrate holidays. The lights do look nice on some homes. Some people are very creative.

• That's the type of shit that casually sets your house on fire.

😂😂😂

• I don't but neighborhood has some kind of coop and the streets are filled with lights. People around the city come to see how they decorate it each year. Its bullshit because I can't even get out of my driveway Christmas Eve.

• Yeah sure do.

• no not this year cut right down on all of Christmas.

having a nice quiet Christmas this year

• My dad pays our landscapers to put up Christmas decorations

• No because I'm Muslim.