What's the longest phone conversation you've had with someone?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• About 5 hours with my boyfriend. Very easy to be on the phone with him for hours and not even notice how much time has passed, especially if I am comfy in my bed.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Probably 3 hours I think, that was a long time ago though. A time when phones were connected by wires!! I know right, crazy days!!

0|0
    0|0
  • About 1 hour and 20 minutes. I didn't even realize it until I hung up and noticed my screen say that it lasted 1h20m.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's just one person than not that long but with a group of people on Skype or something it's been pretty damn long. Several hours at least lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Close to 4 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • I think six hours was my longest and yeah I was talking to a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm about an hour I'd say I'm not really much of a phone person.

0|0
    0|0
  • with one of my old best friends

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost 1 hour i think... it was a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 6 hours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Right before middle school started in the summer. I had found an old friend from third grade's number (I switched schools after third grade) and we caught up, I was mostly wondering if she was going to the same middle school, she wasn't anyway. It was about an hour long but at night when I think I should have been sleeping seeing as I was only 11. I haven't talked to her since. It was also my mom's cell phone and I didn't want her to be angry, but it was so hard to politely hang up.

0|0
    0|0
  • That wasn't my best friend or family member (I can easily talk to them for 4 and 5 hours at a time)? I'd say 4 hours. Was the very first phone conversation I had with a former friend/crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably four hours or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 hours or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember. I don't really talk on the phone.

Maybe my sister

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost 5 hours

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 hours. This is coming from someone who absolutely hates talking on the phone lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 hrs

0|0
    0|0