I wouldn't know because I'm not expected to protect people, I'm weak as heck lol
- I don't have the feeling that I need to protect others40%(12)33%(22)Vote27%(10)
- causes mild pressure/stress17%(5)21%(14)Vote24%(9)
- causes moderate pressure/stress7%(2)7%(5)Vote8%(3)
- causes a lot of pressure/stress10%(3)9%(6)Vote8%(3)
- causes a great weight of pressure/stress3%(1)6%(4)Vote8%(3)
- I feel like I have to protect others. however it causes no stress23%(7)24%(16)Vote25%(9)
Most Helpful Guy
You know I kind of do. I have the hero syndrome haha.
It all started when I was a wee lad who was bullied. I was literally, put in a situation where I was forced to watch my cousin and friends get brutally beat up and told if I moved they would thro me the same beating, or worst.
I watched and it still haunts me to this day. I wasn't held down or at knife or gun point and I let my cousin and friends get beat up from FEAR of a group of human douchebags. Just 4 douchebags, I should've bloody tried.
But I took martial arts and now im a badass in my mind and well I would say literally, but again that's my own perspective haha. I am a black belt in xingyiquan, taekwondo and equivalent in wing chin though :).0
Most Helpful Girl
I'm very protective over my friends, my mother and my little brother primarily. It has caused me stress but I'd rather bear that cross than stand by if anybody tries to fuck with them.0