Would you guys believe you if I told you this man was an astronaut that works for NASA?

Finished his doctorate studies at Brown. Srs

• I believe you
    60%(15)51%(23)Vote40%(8)
  • I don't believe you
    40%(10)49%(22)Vote60%(12)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure just because your big and strong doesn't mean you can't be smart.

If anything your living proof that it's possible.

What Girls Said 7

• You gotta be jacked if you send someone off into space.

Do you think a bunch of nerds have the balls to punch martians square in the kisser if they try to board your ship?

No.

• Yup, Kali Muscle is a legend βœ‹πŸ˜‚ Maybe better than Zyzz..

• But where does it say he worked for NASA, let alone was in astronaut training? Although from his website he does seem like a great guy.

• @Curmudgeon @rgb008 can confirm. They had rocket ship class together at university. Look at RGBs profile. Says it all.

• May of had rocket ship classes together and became an astronaut but missing a fundamental element... did they actually go to space or was it all a hoax? Who can confirm this? @Chico_brah @Curmudgeon

• I had a class with him. I know he's at NASA.

• I dare you to make that cake and eat it.

• Nope I don't believe you.

• I wouldn't believe it cause he has a lot of wrinkles on his face and astronauts are supposed to be youthful looking as youthful people are healthier.

• So out of that whole video, the wrinkles on his face are what led you to this decision? Strong observation skills.

• Mirin/10

What Guys Said 10

• Brains and gains, I ain't mad at thatπŸš€πŸ’ͺ

Had a cop ask me if NASA was waiting for me during some shakedown, because I was like 25 and still in undergrad at UMassπŸ˜‚ I quickly reminded him that he was a bicycle copπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I'd think you were trolling πŸ˜‘

• Nope, not really.

• I'd think this, like every other one of your posts, was a steaming pile of crap.

• Are you mad?

• Whatever you say kid. :-) I'll let you keep thinking that since apparently it means so much to you.

• Was that before or after he was in prison for years?

• What a question...
    Sure

• Holly cow, the guy is huge. Sure, why not?

• He is developing space cakes for the astronauts.

• No, I would never believe you 🌈

• Why would it be unbelievable? Because of how he looks and acts? Wow, good job judging him