Would you guys believe you if I told you this man was an astronaut that works for NASA?

Finished his doctorate studies at Brown. Srs

• I believe you
  • I don't believe you

What Girls Said 8

• Why not? There is always a misconception about smart people necessarily looking like this lol :
    http://www.mastersinit.org/geeks-vs-nerds/geek.jpg
    But in my HS the smartest kids were actually the most popular and good looking + fit in general.

• You gotta be jacked if you send someone off into space.

Do you think a bunch of nerds have the balls to punch martians square in the kisser if they try to board your ship?

No.

• Yup, Kali Muscle is a legend ✋😂 Maybe better than Zyzz..

• 17d

But where does it say he worked for NASA, let alone was in astronaut training? Although from his website he does seem like a great guy.

• 17d

@Curmudgeon @rgb008 can confirm. They had rocket ship class together at university. Look at RGBs profile. Says it all.

• 17d

May of had rocket ship classes together and became an astronaut but missing a fundamental element... did they actually go to space or was it all a hoax? Who can confirm this? @Chico_brah @Curmudgeon

• I had a class with him. I know he's at NASA.

• I dare you to make that cake and eat it.

• Nope I don't believe you.

• I wouldn't believe it cause he has a lot of wrinkles on his face and astronauts are supposed to be youthful looking as youthful people are healthier.

• 17d

So out of that whole video, the wrinkles on his face are what led you to this decision? Strong observation skills.

• Mirin/10

What Guys Said 11

• Brains and gains, I ain't mad at that🚀💪

Had a cop ask me if NASA was waiting for me during some shakedown, because I was like 25 and still in undergrad at UMass😂 I quickly reminded him that he was a bicycle cop😂😂😂😂

• I'd think you were trolling 😑

• Sure just because your big and strong doesn't mean you can't be smart.

If anything your living proof that it's possible.

• Nope, not really.

• I'd think this, like every other one of your posts, was a steaming pile of crap.

• 17d

Are you mad?

• 17d

Clearly.

• 17d

Whatever you say kid. :-) I'll let you keep thinking that since apparently it means so much to you.

• Was that before or after he was in prison for years?

• What a question...
    Sure

• Holly cow, the guy is huge. Sure, why not?

• No, I would never believe you 🌈

• He is developing space cakes for the astronauts.

• Why would it be unbelievable? Because of how he looks and acts? Wow, good job judging him