Answer the following 4 questions?

1, Pick any 3 for me: ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒนโค๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•
2, Are you an emotional person?
3, Do you make friends easy on GAG?
4, Give names of 2 people you dislike?

0|0
14|2

What Girls Said 14

• 1. Don't know all the emoji codes (on my pc). I'll pick the 3 heart ones.
    2. Yes
    3. No. I need to meet people in person to feel a connection,
    4. I feel wrong typing these 2 people's names :P But one of them is my father's name.

0|0
    0|0
  • 🌹💋 logical but I'm emotionally driven and care for others. I don't make friends easily, period. I'm friendly so I don't really dislike a many people. No one on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pink flower, the lips, heart with the arrow through it.
    Generally, yes.
    No, but I have a few.
    Uhm... Allen. Hard o name a second person I actively dislike.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) im too lazy
    2) Not really
    3) I can't say im here to make friends, I've met some nice people though
    4) can't think of anyone that i really dislike

0|0
    0|0
  • #4 you and your profile picture

0|1
    0|0
  • 1.:*
    2. Sometimes
    3. I am trying
    4. I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. first and last one + tulip
    2. yes
    3. no
    4. no one. my usage rate doesn't justify a hate club :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. 🤓🌹🌸
    2. 50% yes 50% no
    3. Yeah I think so lmao
    4. So far no one

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. 🌹🌷❤️💕
    2. Kinda
    3. No
    4. Can't think of anyone I really dislike right now

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. :-*
    2. Sometimes
    3. Yes
    4. I like everyone most days.. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • nope ฤฑm not emotional
    ฤฑ dont want to make frineds on gag but normally ฤฑ easil do
    ฤฑ love everybody

0|0
    0|0
  • i am an emotional person and i'm not trying to make friends here.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. 💋
    2. Yeah
    3. Yeah
    4. Fucking thomas and fucking kyle

0|0
    0|0
  • first 3.
    Yes I am
    No, I don't really talk that much
    Josh and Ryan

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• 1.) I'm going to pick the rose, tulip, and red heart. Flowers are pretty cool looking and fun to draw and I like the plain ol' heart more than the other ones.

2.) I'd say it depends on the topic. I'm a highly emotional person if I'm able to somehow find a personal connection to something (perhaps labeled empathy?). I can get pretty invested and emotional over stuff. For things like TV shows, movies, or whatever though, I don't get emotional over it even if others near me are crying their eyes out. Some things bother me, some things don't. Some topics I relate to more and some I don't.

3.) I think I make friends relatively easily on here. At the very least, I haven't made big enemies on here I'd say. If they are, I do believe they are lurking in the shadows and remaining unknown to me. I don't want to throw around the word "friend" too lightly, but there are people who I've interacted with substantially and consider friends. Like if they ever needed help, I'd be there to try my absolute best. I find some more "friend-ish" than other friends I have on here though. It's like a hierarchy of friendship for me. If I start contacting the person on my own accord after we don't have any interaction for awhile though, chances are they are higher up on the hierarchy lol

4.) The only person I've actually really disliked on here has probably been the infamous Virgin Hunter (who has had a billion accounts by now). He has harassed users on here and stalked people I've befriended. That naturally would make me dislike him. Other than that, there is no one here that I really dislike. I've gotten annoyed with people, but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am an emotional person a little bit. I can't stand Cut and Run trolls. I make friends easy on gag.

0|0
    0|0