Am I getting less beautiful?

I mean I was always 'noticed' in a crowd.

Or been treated exceptionally well by strangers.

Now, not so much. It almost made me wonder why. I realized it could be I'm just ageing, or it could be that I used to have this very friendly glow to me probably as a result of University. Now that Uni is over, I look very normal.

What Guys Said 5

• What changed? It seems you're less happy with your lot, it reflects in the energy you project? I doubt your actual appearance has changed. But your self image and lifestyle has diminished, for whatever reason?

• 16d

I think sometimes, when we're out of school we just look older.

I can tell even with my classmates, they used to have this youthful carefree look. Now they look serious and more mature.

• 16d

One should never lose one's carefree and youthful look, despite one's age. It's all one has. It's all we ever need to be happy :)

• Or maybe your around people who don't care about how you look. The older you the older the people around you. The older the people the less superficial.

• It's possible.

• Different people, different looks catch their eyes.

• its called ageing baby. some women's prime is at 21. others 25. for some its even before, they look great at 13-16 and get shittier from then on. others instead mature like good old wine. time is ruthless.

What Girls Said 2

• uni and real life are two different things

• ı dont think so