Do you believe that UFOs really exist?

Do you believe that UFOs really exist??

What Girls Said 2

• nope but ı beleive that there are some creatures out there

• Yes bc I once had a dream about partying in one

What Guys Said 6

• You mean aliens? Yes. UFO is just short for unidentified flying object. Those are more likely to be Human made than extraterrestrial.

• Ponder this: You live in a house or apartment. As you look out the window, and see another house or apartment (usually). Does someone live there?

We live in a galaxy. As you're looking up at the sky, you see another galaxy. (more of a dot.) Does somebody live there?

I pretty much guarantee it.

• I believe there are "unidentified flying objects" but not that they are made by aliens.
    There may be life outside of our planet, but I don't think it ever came to our planet or that it will come in the future.

• I've seen one. Don't know what it was.

• I believe that there are flying objects that people see that they can't identify.

• I would say anything is possible, I would never say I don't believe, but I am open to it, and I think some places in South America they have had evidence of it being real