When Was The Last Time You Climbed A Tree?

When Was The Last Time You Climbed A Tree?Just a simple question for everyone. I'm a little bummed I can't remember the last time I did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in June on our honeymoon I climbed up a coconut tree with a hand ax & got us a couple coconuts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck man that just brought back some nostalgia.. I really wanna go climb a tree now.

What Girls Said 18

• I have Climbed Rocks with Hiking, but a Tree... Not much for me.
    As a Kid, I believe, for I was into Everything Under the Sun, hun.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite and Happy Holidays. xx

• A couple of months ago, but that was after decades of not doing so. It felt great. I think everyone should that more often.

• I used to climb trees with my brother as kids all the time but I can't remember when I last did. I'm gonna find a tree this weekend!

• In the spring. I climbed a tree with my nephew. It was always one of my favorite pastimes and I get sad it's only for kids.

• Never!

• im pretty sure it was in my previous life, unless you count the swiss family robinson treehouse in disney world

• Wow, I have no idea! When I was a kid I was quite the adventurer always climbing rocks and trees and chasing animals or being chased by them and always up to mischief haha. So I guess the last time I claimed a tree was then or a couple years ago. Can't remember.

• Lol never I was and still scared of heights. Wish I could tho! But I was too scared to climb up

• A week ago!

• Summer 2014, went hiking n climbed trees. I think 2015 as well.. Can't Remeber

• Probably 3 or max 4 years ago.

• During summer

• Never. I was never good at climbing anything.

• 3rd grade. Family had a huge tree in the backyard and I climbed it with my next door neighbor.

• I've never climbed a tree but I've always wanted to

• 2 years ago

• I'm not sure if I ever have. There were neverany big trees near me.

• I don't think I ever did.

What Guys Said 37

• We have a tree on our street which hangs over the sidewalk, and I climb it quite often. I usually wait until dark at which time I settle in pantless on the sturdy limb above the right-of-way. When shadowy figures appear below, I silently pinch of a stiff steamer on the heads of the unsuspecting interlopers!!!

• Fun fact about me: never climbed a tree in my life, scared of heights. Not scared of fall-and-die heights, but fall-and-break-an-arm heights are what I've spent a lifetime avoiding. That's why I was the Cal Ripken Jr of kids. Played every day, never missed a game😎

• this summer. i have some great trees to climb in my yard so when playing with my kid i will occasionally climb a tree. i've also climbed trees to saw off branches

• I don't think I ever have, at least not that I remember, I have scaled a high jungle gym before and went pretty high on the nylon rope climbs.
    cdn.c.photoshelter.com/.../sg-c207.jpg

I feel like the last time I went high was with my cousins about 3 to 5 years ago at a park.

• Years ago, sadly the power company had to remove the trees, that were climbable due to their upper branches being to close to the powerlines after an October storm were a lot of massachusetts residents lost power due to the power company not doing their job in trimming back the branches

• Grade school

• Its been a very long time

• Couple of years ago, I still like climbing trees :P

• I don't remember.

• When I was like... 10. I don't remember. But I do remember it being fun.

• last year

• Oh, probably within the last year or so. A couple of trees I cut off some of their branches to make it easier to climb - evergreens don't really lend themselves to being climbed easily.

• I am pretty sure I did while camping this summer. I definitely climb a lot of rocks!

• Just look at my avatar... every day of course!

• A few years ago, but when I was in my early teens I was climbing our 30 foot maple all the time

• Does tree to tree climbing count? Then 2 months ago. I do enjoy climbing, I don't get to do it as much.

• Yesterday to get my nieces kitten out of it

• When I saw a hawks nest next to a barn

• Probably around 10 years back.

• when i was a kid

• I'm with you I can't remember when or even if I have

• never did. scared of heights

• Must be like 8-10 years ago when I would regularly climb trees in my backyard.

• When I was 17.

• Never I suck at climbing trees

• maybe a year ago

• I don't remember

• This morning.

• Around 10 years ago.

• Yesterday.

• More from Guys
    7