What's the deal with all the private profiles?

I like to browse and read the 'about' sections, but many of you have your profile set to private. How do I decide if I really want to follow you then? Maybe there isn't a care.. lol

0|0
2|6

What Guys Said 6

• I guess that a lot of women set their profiles to private because of unwanted, obnoxious male attention. I don't think guys do it quite so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually determine this by their opinions and questions. Not much is really in a profile, anyway, apart from pictures. And most of those are fake.

1|0
    0|0
    • 16d

That is true. I suppose I haven't been active enough to read through all the posts and form an opinion.

• Mines is private because I don't like my bidness being out in the open. You just never know who's stalking ya, ya know? :p

1|1
    0|0
    • 16d

Could've been me, but your profile is set to private. 😑 Haha

• Show All
    • 16d

I left my stones at the door. There is just something about a man who can actually look good with some facial hair.

• 16d

Oops. I left off my emoji face. 😂

• My sentiments exactly. You may as well be anonymous with a private profile, no one can find out anything about you... so people don't have any basis to connect with you or follow your questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • xD, good point. Yeah ! That's why we have profiles !
    We should create a movement.

1|0
    0|0
  • I automatically anonymous everything unless it's not possible because if you non anonymous the people start bias you

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I dont read peoples profiles on here like that. I simple come to answer questions, and thats about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine's set to private because whilst I like to take part on discussion or ask advice, without being rude, I didn't join to keep in touch with anyone. I just like the topic part.
    I don't want to PM and I don't really understand the following thing on here.
    It's hard to PM with someone without it going to an certain direction and that's part of why I don't do it.

1|0
    0|0