Do you think it is a good idea to ask for relationship advice online?

Obviously, this is not the ideal place to ask this, but lately I have been thinking about this. How much can we actually convey in a written message on a website? How well do we pick the information that is 'worth sharing' and ultimately, how seriously should we take this advice?

What Guys Said 7

• We;re limited by the information on the asker. Even in the cases where they aren't anonymous, we don't know their family or ethnic background most of the time. That limits how incisive we can be... personally, I think a lot more information should be asked on the profiles. People wouldn't have to give everything, but we should at least ask!

• You solicit advice from whatever sources are available and you then consider the advice and give it whatever weight you think it deserves.

• sure it's a fine idea. any advice can be helpful and ultimately you make a decision if any advice is worth following...

• yeah why not

• Here what i learned a year ago you will get a lot of bad advice then good advice. So wjay you need too do is use the advice your giving too come too a understand of what you think you should do. Don't just bindly follow any advice your given even if you argee with it.

• My advice is worth a lot of money and you're getting it for free.

• I think its okay, we must look at ourselves and see if that advice relates to us, but I think its okay, its just an opinion, and its our choice to take the advice or not !

What Girls Said 1

• I think so because it gives you an outsider perspective which is helpful because if you ask those close to you, it may be biased opinions based on how they personally feel about your partner or the situation.