Do you believe in horoscopes? And what's your zodiac sign?

I don't really follow horoscopes, but I am curious.

What Guys Said 13

• I never sat around reading horoscopes and planning my future by them but I watched people and couples throughout my life and while I do not believe like a religion, I will say there seems to be something to it. Compatible signed people seemed to be harmonious while the worst possible matches were frictional by my observations. Trying to look at some possible explanation other than positions of stars and planets, which I don’t understand, I wonder if it is birth season rather, e. g. cold winter vs warm hot summer, that could influence ones personality somewhat—who knows. I will say being Pisces, Scorpio women have always been magnetic even before I knew their sign.

• No, but I have a mother who loves to tell me when Mercury is retrograde whenever I run into problems in my life.

• Sign? noooo - you first
    I could find some matchups using only meare Sun signs in the early days but
    found many more matchups that agreed with the book The Secret Language of Relationships (uncanny reports some find) ... which may also have an on line match up computation for free.
    Sadly, most dating sites don't ask for Bdays and then many don't post their true Bdays making the search for one's zodiac ideal futile.

• Leo european the chinees one is rabbit

• Pisces and they are fun to read, but I don't follow it explicitly

• not much

• I follow horoscopes , numerology , tarot , etc

• Not really but I'm a Leo

• I'm an Aries and no I don't believe in them.

• My horoscope fits me surprisingly well

• nah just fun to read

• Yes I do believe and mine is Virgo

What Girls Said 18

• No, I don't believe in them, but I'm a Scorpio. ♏

• i do to a point. my zodiac sign is almost 100% accurate. i noticed why there were discrepancies when i looked up my moon, and rising signs. i'm a cancer, with sagittarius rising, and pisces moon.

• I'm a libra and I think I believe characteristics of signs more than a week to week horoscope found in a magazine.

• No I never believed in astrology. I feel like the meaning of a sign can be the same for every person. And if you go to several different websites that don't say the same things, its all talk just to get people to believe in that stuff.

• I'm an Aquarius

• I'm a Gemini. A typical one. Crazy and wacky.

• yes sometimes and virgo

• A lot of times they're right with my situations, taurus

• No. I don't it's interesting to read though. Im a Aquarius i think

• No, Leo.

• No, and cancer.

• yaaas im a capricorn

• I'm a typical Scorpio, obsessive, jealous, possessive and determined :)

• Leo♌

• Somewhat. I'm a Libra

• Yes aries.

• Not really, I'm a Scorpio

• No, not really. I read them for fun only. I mean most things describing your sign can apply to anyone. It doesn't make rational sense that everyone born at the same month/year has the same personality. I'm a virgo by the way