This is for the guys that use women for sex. when you are picking out this person to use, what do you look for?

is it certain body characteristics?
behavioral patterns that indicate low self esteem?
is it just any girl?
do you leave the girl alone if she presents a lot of attitude/spine?

i'm really curious...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't know, cuz I can barely talk to a girl. But according to these "pua's" (pick up artists) women are like computers. If you learn what buttons to push in what sequence you can get any woman to sleep with you. I don't think they have to pick and choose. Also I imagine most of the guys who "use women for sex" are also the very attractive guys who women throw themselves at, knowing it's going to happen and then playing the denial game after. And no I'm not a meninist talking shit about women. I can talk 10 times more shit about men. I just feel I have to say that because people assume.

• 17d

ok. you do know meninist was supposed to be satire right? it was a way to make fun of feminist, unless they made that a real thing now.

• 17d

I don't know thats the first thing that popped into my head. MRAs, MGtow or w/e. You know... those guys who comment on every post about women, no matter how innocent, about how horrible and shitty women are? I'm not one of those guys lol. But they are so prevalent that I feel like I can't say anything negative even though I'm constantly bashing on guys lol.

• 17d

yeah i get you. those guys really are a headache.

What Guys Said 6

• the thousand cock stare says it all. when you look inside a woman's eyes you see the dicks she had there pictured... .

• I don't use women for sex.

• Cleavage.

• I dont use women for sex but if they are too stoic in the bedroom then i move on.

• You plan on becoming a woman for sex?

• 16d

no. i was trying to figure out why guys, mostly players, continuously hound me for sex. it's getting on my nerves and i was trying to figure it out so that i can stop them from hounding me.

• We look for the thoudand cock stare as to be assured of a guaranteed lay simply for a pump and dump never a permanent relationship. The thousand cock stare is hard to describe in words: you either recognize it or you don’t. I think the best way to describe it would be as a vapid lifelessness of a woman who’s trying her best to hide her slut past and post-wall desperation. It’s not surprising that they often resemble a recovering addict—which they are, in some ways. They also tend to look older than their real age as excessive alcohol and cocks destroyed their youth. I knew one gorgeous girl, who was the closest thing to a 10 I’ve seen in my life, hit the wall with visible TCS by the time she reached 24.

• 17d

wow. that sucks. i've never heard of that before until now though.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're viewing this as a planned-out hunting plan. A lot of guys take whatever's available so long it's edible. They'll have different tastes, but unless they're really popular most girls will have a chance if they come and offer sex straight up

• From this site, I read about a young beautiful woman. She threw herself to a man. So he eventually had sex with her then told her off.
    In this case, desperation, low self esteem, and showed no self worth.