Will men usually go gay if deprived of sex with women?

• No
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• No, thats not how sexuality works. If someone is bisexual but spent time pursuing solely women they might decide to try to pursue men for a bit. But besides that you don't just choose.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 23

• I've tried gay sex out of desperation, but no amount of sexual deprivation could make me enjoy gay sex.

so, i would say that sex deprivation can make guys open to trying gay sex, but it can't make them attracted to men (i. e. can't make them actually gay).

• Usually? hum...
    But it happens in jails/prisons and

http://i.quoteaddicts.com/media/q5/1288098.png

I heard it happens in Africa too, the trucks doing long distance runs there.

• 15d

Men doing men in prison is ASSAULT... not necessarily homosexuality

• 15d

@mrkdvsn I guess. I've never been in prison. Nor do I know someone who is or was.

• 15d

Nor have I. So I'm just assuming that the majority of the "receivers" of anal in prison are unwilling

• Most guys will not. I have never kissed or dated and I am not going gay. I'm just gonna stay single. Not interested in men. The whole "You are gay if you are single and over 20" thing is just a stupid idea people get when hearing about a guy who is single.

• Lots of gay sex in prison because of this!

• 15d

What are you insinuating?

• 15d

Not as decribed , and there's a lot of men that had that very tendacy before going to prison. Can't rape the willing. By the way , men today watch a lot porn and masterbate at home. In prisons they have access to watch porn and do the very same thing as free men do out side in a free environment. That's funny.!!

• 15d

@Djaaaaay Yes, that's true.

• You mean straight men... When you say "men" but not "straight men", you are basically saying that asexual, bisexual, and homosexual men don't exist. Don't do that...

To answer your question, they don't go gay. If straight men are deprived of women, I think most of them will just act on their sexual urges/desires with men in order to fulfill their needs but that doesn't mean they are attracted to men. They are still straight but they would rather have sex with a guy than stick with masturbation. See prison as an example, the man who does the raping is considered straight and the victim is considered gay.

As an asexual guy, I wouldn't feel so comfortable around a straight guy in a place like prison. I'd rather die than go to prison...

• Mad yes, gay not so much.

• no because if say like me for instance if I get comfortable with being alone for a long time I start to adapt to it cause see cancers are all about independence we care for our freedom more than anything and if us cancers adapt to that it's kind of hard to pull us away from that

• No thank you. I am a lover of women, not men. Even though I have been stuck as single my whole life, I would never be able to love a man.

• They would probably just resort to paying for sex

• No. I thought that myself too when I was younger. 2 times some gays offered me to suck my cock, I refused and I was virgin back then. A lion doesn't fuck a sheep, but only a lioness

• How in the f... do men get completely sexually deprived of a woman. ? What planet do you live on , I mean wtf kind of looser does this

• Really? Lol

• I haven't had sex for over a year, and no, I'm not "turning gay" lol... I've just got blue balls.

• Id just stick with masturbation.

• I'd suicide.. D;

• i dont think itd be the sex thatd make him go gay
    hed just have to find another partner

• No, they will go asexual. A straight man will not go gay.

• Way back when I had occasional sex-activity with 2 different boys, due to there not being any available and willing girls... it was simply same-sex-sexual-activity. Not homosexual activity or leanings toward that. Because my PREFERENCE has always been females.

• half the guys on gag would be gay then.

• i was a virgin till i was 30, cause i never found a woman that i wanted to have sex with, that was also willing to have sex with me... and i didn´t feel the slightest attraction to guys in all that time. i don´t think it can happen. it´s either you have it in you or you don´t.

• Nope, that's just dumb. I'm a virgin in my late 30s cause I'm too shy, but I never liked men, only women, that's not gonna change, no matter what.

• well i'm deprived for 30 years and didn't turn gay.
    also let me tell you a secret. most men turn gay AFTER they go with women. especially after years of marriage with them. or overexposure to them. so its more like the opposite i guess... .

• 15d

i have a feeling too, that if i did got involved with them, i'd turn extremely dissapointed, and probably turn gay if i wanted to remain sexual. especially if i got involved with one of the myriads of immature and toxic women out there.

• Usually? Emh. Some, not all. See a prison for evidence.