Are you guys mirin my setup?

First thing I did was watch porn.
Are you guys mirin my setup?
I'm posting this in other but it automatically chooses sexual behavior for topic.

• Mirin
  • Not Mirin

What Girls Said 5

• youve got no swag around your setup, i fail to be impressed

• 12d

I got a mount coming along with some LED lights to put on the back. Only the monitors came today though.

• 2|0
    • 12d

Lol send it to you on snap and your first reaction is 'stalker status'

• 12d

Hmm that's pretty cool. Can you make the screens connect?

• 12d

What do you mean connect? Like one giant screen? I can but it takes some effort to do that and sort of defeats the purpose of having multiple monitors.

• Mirin so hard.

• looks basic
    show us again when you have the other stuff installed

• Tolda ! MIRIN SO HARD

What Guys Said 16

• ''First thing I did was watch porn. ''
    ''I'm posting this in other but it automatically chooses sexual behavior for topic.''
    I think your first line might be the answer.

• 12d

Yeah I figured that but a lot of the times if I don't mention that they will hide the question saying that I posted it in the wrong section.

• 12d

Fair enough. Are you learning 3Ds max or maya? I'm trying to get into it myself. I got 2 monitors though... going down to one is unimaginable...

• Not mirin at all.

• Loving the work! 9.5/10

r8 for r8?
    http://i.imgur.com/Qma02qD.jpg

• On a scale of 1-10, no... but I'm jealous you have cad. What're you making?

• I am mirin, nice setup. I left my setup at home while I travelled to Germany. I have only one shitty laptop here (couldn't take my rig and monitors in plane flight)

• I am mirin!

• Not too sure. You should post the specs.

• You make me crease.

Decent set up though...

• What Specs

• Mirin doe..

And use 3ds Max next time lol.

• 12d

He's engineering There's better stuff out there than what Autodesk has to offer, not that 3ds max is what you'd even use.

Engineers use tools like Solidwords and Ansys which are freaking badass programs

• 11d

@Telekinetic-Potato Ow ye.. I dunno maybe there are good programs better than 3ds Max but I heard 3ds Max is very good and takes renders in high quality. I heard 3ds Max and Maya are best out there.

• 11d

Their meant for creative work mostly. They are used for 3d modeling and animation and they are useful because of the features they have for doing those things.

Top brands are 3Ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D and Houdini. They all come with "renderers" which all have some pretty distinctive differences. Meaning you can generally tell a 3ds Max one form a C4D one. These renderers however have basically all the same features.

Of course you can upgrade to something like Cycles which is like an underdog engine or V-ray which is currently considered the best. These render engines enhance and extend the features you already have.

• What is "Mirin?"

• nah i only need the one monitor

• It hurts my eyes just looking at it

• What are the specs?

• Looks good.