What do you think of strippers and prostitues pity or filth?

What Guys Said 18

• Well, during my partying days, I've run into a few strippers/pros when they aren't working. Once you start talking with them and start to understand how they got to where they are and their thought processes, you start to realize, they are no different than anyone else out there. They just went down a different path or circumstances lead them to the type of "work" or position they do. Sometimes I feel sad for them. But a lot of them love what they do, which was surprising. Strippers have it easy comparing the two. You just have to show off your tits/ass/puss and be a really good entertainer (you can't just take your clothes off and expect to be showered with money in this business). Also, as a stripper, they really have to work almost every single night to get enough money to live a relatively decent life. Unless you are a TOP NOTCH one. They don't have a base pay, so whatever gets thrown, that's their pay. Maybe they get paid from the events they get booked from, but I doubt it.
    Pros, they get hardly anything they accumulate, unless they are high priced call girls or mistresses. Even then, it seems like a really tough thing to do. Think about it. You are called by, who knows who. You don't know what they look like, smell like, type of personality, what their background is, and what their intentions are. You go there, ALONE, and are expected to do GOD KNOWS WHAT with them, without complaint, and hopefully get paid in the process without being shit-kicked or robbed or whatever. It probably starts to skew your mentality of others and your view of how life. I even would go and say that relationships are never thought of as something they can every acquire. Oh and a lot of them have kids on both sides (stripps and pros), so try and juggle all that and still go through life with your head above water.

Nah man, I don't think I would wish that lifestyle upon any woman. But it happens. I really don't criticize because life is tough and shit can happen really quick. You make the wrong decisions or you try and make it the quickest way and you can end up looking for a way to make ends meet. They are people who find ways of surviving this world of "democracy" that didn't want to absolutely give up. That's how I see them.

• 8d

So skanks with kids wow that's nice that's disgusting they couldn't get s better job or their just dumb?

• 7d

Just shit happens. It's easy for us to judge from the outside. Life get's tough. Get into a rough situation while bills pile up, or problems steamroll over you and you don't have a family or support system of any kind to help catch you or support you while you're going through shit, yeah it can happen really quick.

• If it is something they CHOSE to do, then I'd think they are filth.

But if they were FORCED into prostitution, they obviously pity and sympathy.

• 14d

I want to be rich filth too :(

I'm so poor.

• 14d

@NoMoreHouses

You can, if you are a hot, muscular dude and sign up with a gigolo network.

• 8d

I have no pity for the ones that aren't forced but if they choose it their disgusting & whatever happens to them they deserve

• only pity if they got forced into it. No filth. If someone wants to do that job then I don't have a problem with that and still respect them

I have a much bigger problem with people who see them as filth just because of their job

• humans. no dad in their lives... won't settle for having such disadvantages in life... grew up pretty so people were too nice trying to fuck them so they didn't develope a lot of character that may lead them to success. so thats what they do

I've gone on a vacation with a couple before with friends.(they brought them)

• neither... they have my total respect

• I'm grateful for them and admire them. Also, this is the least expensive way to get sex in the long run.

Also, every woman is one in one way or another, sooner or later.

My wife is about to give me sex so i will go to her families for the holiday and "act right", even though she really would rather watch "the voice" reruns.

Life's a bitch!

• mostly filth. cause there is always a way to make money even if it´s maybe not as much.

• 8d

Exactly fucking dirty skanks I can't stand them hope they get killed useless whores.

• 8d

lol i´m not that judgmental xD
      it´s not my live, it´s theirs

• They're working girls like anyone else; no shame. I just wouldn't want to date one.

• You know, people often pity these women and call them victims. But you know what? I'm poor, these girls make more than me, have cars, and live well. Every day I wish I could be a rich victim like them.

• 8d

Their fucking skanks their useless whores they ain't nothing but sex objects that are disgusting humans

• Their choice really I have no problems with them I know an ex stripper she's pretty cool person

• They provide a service some are good at it some are not

• both?

• Its just a job.

• Entrupners where I live strippers clear over $200 000/ year and hookers make $100 000/ year with no training

• 8d

I hope they get killed then again I laugh at those skanks when they think they deserve respect please dirty fucking skanks

• neither pity, nor filth.

• Interesting first question for you

• Pitty, indifference or jealousy Depending on what they make and if anything happens as a result like a pregnancy , STD , violence from some abusive guy)?
    They take a risk for money same as in many other jobs.
    Prostitutes also help Disabled pepole who otherwise probly couldn't lose it there was an x prostitute on quora talking about it said a lot of her one time clients had a disability and a lot of regulars wanted her to pretend to be there lost partner some pretend girlfriend since they where ultra busy working in the city and couldn't maintain a relationship.

• Neither as long as they're not forced

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they're filthy. If it''s their choice then so be it. It's a job.. not the greatest profession in the world but it's still a job. At least they ain't sitting at home doing nothing.

• Neither. It's simply a decision they made for whatever reason and it is what it is. I don't think they're filthy.

• That they're disgusting and are the reasons why so many std exist

• 8d

Exactly because of fucking filthy strippers , prostitutes, & pornstars women are treated like trash because of those skanks

• 6d

Only the one who care too much about appearance and wore slutty clothes.
      They give their body for $3, I really can't understand what they would do that.

• Neither. Some of them honestly enjoy stripping. As long as it's their choice I don't really care.