What are you thankful for this year?

0|0
22|7

Most Helpful Guy

• My health. My friends. My family

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My family, my life, that my dad works so hard. My pets, my few friends, that elections are only every 4 years. I'm thankful for God and all he has done, and I'm thankful for nature and animals. I'm thankful for books and a brain which can create and understand complex things. Thankful for nice people and beautiful things and having a working body. I'm thankful for all those beautiful differences, that everyone is different and everyone's life story is so complex and incredible. I am thankful for good tasting food and laughter and long runs where I can stop whenever I'm winded, because there's no pressure. I am thankful for how there are oceans and sky and universes and life we have never even discovered yet.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• For family

1|0
    0|0
  • ım thankful that ı can see ı can walk and ı am alive

1|0
    0|0
  • God's grace in all works of my life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im South African and I got into Australia. It took a gruelling 3 years. Best achievement of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • My health and my family's health.
    Acceptance into medical school
    Trump's victory.

1|0
    0|0
  • dunno. i don't care really about stupid American holidays.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• We won't have to put up with the democrat party holding the country hostage for the next 4 years trying to sell us out to communism.
    Bye bye barry, yes killary it does make a difference!

1|1
    0|0
  • My family, including my pets; my friends; my job, even if it is a pain in the ass at times; and the roof over my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been the most miserable year of my life and everything is still very crapy. But I'm thankful because the people I love are healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for realizing all the things that were wrong with myself and my life. And now, I having strength, wisdom and patience to change them.

1|0
    0|0
  • everything that ı have

1|0
    0|0
  • Tacos.

1|0
    0|0
  • wisdom, growing in understanding of people, God and myself.
    always, wisdom is more precious than gold, or silver... than everything.
    if you don't understand your stupidity will kill you

1|0
    0|0
  • to get it over with

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm graduating next year. My family. My friends. God.

1|0
    0|0
  • God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and love, loved ones and all His blessings

1|0
    0|0
  • Things could've gone worse this year, and I'm thankful nothing has so far

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful for my family and the opportunity to continue going to school.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im thankfull for my heart
    It chamged a lot and as i grew up it grew stronger

1|0
    0|0
  • my life

1|0
    0|0
  • The world

1|0
    0|0
  • My dog and a family who can financially support me with somethings when I really need help.

1|0
    0|0
  • My accomplishments. My family kitty and our health. This beautiful house ny mom is buying. So much has changed over a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family, niece, nephew. My niece and nephew are my babies. Music. My BFF and 2 friends on Facebook I can message. My phone. Shelter even though I'm kinda homeless in a way. In a motel.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family and boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • My mental health. A year ago at this time I tried to commit suicide. But I'm still here!

1|0
    0|0
  • My family :)

1|0
    0|0