Is it a turn off if we spit but not swallow?

I'm just wondering if I gave my boyfriend a BJ would I spit or swallow I think off my self as a girl who would spit but I'm also wondering if it's a turn off for men if women spit but not swallow.

What Guys Said 10

• if he has already cum, being 'turned on' is no longer a concern. However, it is slightly disappointing if a girl doesn't swallow. She should ideally swallow most of it but let a little bit dribble out of her lips as she continues to suck.

• more often than not, yes. Because you do it out of disgust and it's visible in your facial expression. If you make it look sexy and I can't tell that she doesn't like the taste, then I'm okay with it... but if you don't like it then I'd prefer to just cum somewhere else which is a bigger turn on

• It is a turn off, but if a woman doesn't want to swallow then she shouldn't have to, turn off or not.

• It's kind of a rejection, but guys are ok with it, so it doesn't make much difference.

• You better swallow.

• yeah

• It was still in her mouth so its goochi

• I want a girl to swallow a full glass of my salt malt.

http://www.motherjones.com/files/milka2master.jpg

• 14d

I have been to a few parties where the guys passed a martini glass and all of them deposited a load of their cum in it then it was given to me to drink in front of everyone. I liked it but I still prefer it from the source!

• 14d

@SvetlanaSavachenko lol. you know how to party.

• 14d

And I love being the party girl!

• It's kind of a turn off in a weird way, because it makes us feel like you're disgusted with what you did or that we disgust you by what came out that was part of us. It's a definite turn on if you swallow though

• What girls do with the cum after sucking my dick has no effect on the great mood I'm in following a blowjob

What Girls Said 3

• It's definitely a turn off to men if you spit. If you're going to suck it be prepared to swallow! Remember ladies don't spit!

• Is a little rude but you are not obligated to swallow of course.

• we are not animals. women should not fall so low. especially for a creep that will probaby dump you and cheat on you eventually... .