Girls, answer honestly I dont shave down there but I feel like I should I don't want to do it myself tho is there anyway someone can do it for me?

Like who should I ask? Thanks

17

What Girls Said 17

• Well, I personally don't care. I can't completely shave down there myself. My son is way too sensitive, and I will get ingrown hairs and razor burn no matter what. i usually just buzz it down with a personal trimmer. I also do not trust myself to shave someone else.

• You should have it done professionally. Waxing is of course not the most comfortable process but it's gonna be worth it if you want to get rid of that hair. Just look it up on the internet and see where the closest one to you is.

• it's odd that western men take the time to shave their pubic hair then turn around and call Asian men feminine

• Go and get it waxed then

• Any place that women get waxed is perfect. Or just google menscaping in your area and see what pops up.

• Easy, go and get waxed at a salon.

• Why don't you wanna do it? It's not that difficult. I personally think guys don't have to shave but if you really want to I guess they'd do it at like a waxing place or a beauty salon

• Yes, your mate can do it for you or you could get it waxed...

• Lol what the eff😂😂
    You crazy human

Try your girlfriend 😄!!

• Go and wax it. It has to be done by a professional staff.

• Don't worry bb I'll do it for u

• There are people who do that for a livibg. Happy waxing.

• Professionally

• Im sure a steady girlfriend will help, some girls don't care though

• Try getting it waxed.

• Get it professionally done, look up places to go to

• 14d

Go to a salon where they do these kind of services. Even nail salons offer hair removal.

• 14d

As you said, if you're shaving "down there" why would you feel the need to take off all of your clothing other than your pants and underwear?

• 14d

True but like I'm already naked it wouldn't matter haha

• hair isn't bad! but a lot of hair is I just like a trimmed area dosent have to be completely hairless