What did you dream about today?

I hade a dream about me holding a short naked cute girl in my hands :)

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG some crazy shit. Ok I'm terrified of dolls and I dreamt 2 min ago. I was in a horror movie with this Barbie doll and she was talking and crazy. But then I don't know I just started hearing my bfs voice. (he loves toy story ) then i was like holy shit ! that's the doll off toy story! and i forgot why i was afraid of her she does not even look scary. Also when I notice she wasn't even trying to kill me she was legit asking to be my friend and to sleep in my bed because she was cold. yeah in the end I return her because i don't like dolls. and after dreamt about fruit taking over the world again. I don't know more happen but Its blurry.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dreamt that I was making out with the girl that I've been sorta interested in, but then I woke up and realised it was just a dream. But then I started shitting through my pants and instead of crap it was butter and then I began to butter bread or something, making breakfast. Then I felt like I was free falling and started throwing up dust and glitter in the middle of it and then I remember a huge fucking dildo breaking out through the ground then turning into a blade that impaled my gut and I sorta pushed it in deeper. And then I woke up. Like actually woke up. And I was next to that girl I was interested in who kissed me again and then I realised my initial dream was more of a flashback from a couple hours before.
    P. S not from today, happened yesterday since I don't remember if I slept today or not.

What Girls Said 6

• I was an observer. Warning: This is weird!
    There was a goddess with long dark hair, she looked like a native of central america, she was pretending to be an Asian baby. And she got caught by young white men. They liked playing into this trend called Tokyo Pizza, where you beat up an Asian baby. So, she woke up and she was chained to a crib and this guy was taunting her (not knowing she was a god in disguise) and he hit her. Then you see her conscious is in a meeting with another a male god sitting on a wooden throne, legit, he was Khal Drogo but more Asian looking (vs the GoT version) and Dany was there (GoT version) in her tattered white dress, wild hair. Dany was on a mission that included glory, the Spanish goddess was not content "She will be remembered for eternity while I do these small things" (I still have 0 idea why gods would want her to go through this unless she was ultimately going to kill the baby abusers) Drogo didn't like that, "What do you think would be better?" Her "I do not presume to think, I only want peace." He brews on that then giant aztec like snakes slither behind the goddess and bite her, her pupils get large and she sounds sedated and basically agrees to go back to her assignment.

• today? i don't think i've dreamt

• I don't remember. I remembered it in the morning but then forgot.

• I had a dream I was given a "heart attack pill" and I was lying on a bed in a church, with an orc next to me.

• Lolicon alert

• Giving my crush head and a lap dance.

What Guys Said 6

• 0|1
    • 10d

ruin my dreams :( i will tell mom

• 10d

My actual dream was that I had badly behaved woolly dog (like a barbet) that was eating things it shouldn't.

• That some old relative put me down as the beneficiary of their life insurance and I got 500,000. I then bought a lottery ticket and won 1 million. I was so happy and then I woke up. 😐

• I sadly hardly remember any of my dreams. Some stay, but by the time I go to write down aspects...

• I had a dream i was eating a steak and i dropped it on floor so i asked the waiter to bring me another one but she said it won't be ready till another 4 hours so i cried and i woke up from my dream XD

• My beautiful, young Colombian girl.

• You delivered a baby in your dream? Nice