Plans for thanksgiving?

Most Helpful Guy

• * sexy voice* to sit by the fire place.. blind fold my lovely lady miss @SapouraK feed her the most exotic dishes. Then later Pour Melted warm chocolate all over cookies. feed it to you once more. If any drip on your kissable lips I'll surely get it off any way you like. * clears throat* meh just going be here til get what need done. Prepare to move chairs and tables, eat, have fun with fam. and give my uncles something to do later. Play with video games. Etc.

• 13d

Hmmmmmmm. What time should I come over for the weekend?

• 13d

*sexy voice* you can come over at 3pm so we watch sunset and I'll read you poem I wrote. * clears throat* 👽Wha'up cuz.

• 12d

Not much honey

What Guys Said 4

• It's just a Thursday for me lol so I will lie down on my couch like a wounded animal and I will play some Pokemon Moon.

• Poop, eat, sleep, poop.

• No Thanksgiving here. And if I lived in the US I would avoid it.

• 13d

These days Dakota Native Americans are being gassed by the cops. They get another kind of Thanksgiving.
      But the fate of the Native Americans after the first 'thanksgiving' wasn't that good either. i don't think they were invited to participate the year after.

What Girls Said 3