Would y'all ever do this for your dog or another persons dog?

"Mark Woods said goodbye to his beloved dog Walnut on Saturday, but not before he — and a horde of well-wishers — accompanied the pup on his final beachside walk.

"Sadly I am having to have Walnut euthanised on Saturday 12th November and so we will be having a last walk together on his beloved Porth Beach at 9.30am," Woods, who lives in Cornwall, England, wrote in a Facebook post. "I would love it if dog lovers/owners and friends would join us for a celebration of Walnut on his favourite Porth Beach." "

Hundreds join beloved dog for last walk on his favorite beach

• Yes
    71% (12)78% (7)73% (19)Vote
  • No
    29% (5)22% (2)27% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do it but I can understand that someone who loves his dog very much likes to take such initiative.
    It must be nice with so many dog lovers together on the move :D

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't have time for that and I highly doubt the dog would even like it. Pretty sure they'd prefer some alone time with their owners and not a bunch of strangers stressing them out taking pictures, following them around and trying to pet them. My dog gets extremely stressed out and tired from just walking through a busy area so I'd never ruin her last day just so I can be content. That just seems egoistic.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• all dogs are precious to God.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's such a sweet thing, yes I'd have to

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that just sounds stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I only saw about it after it happened but I would have gone to it if I'd seen it earlier 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • he's lucky to can doing that mine spend one week in animals hospital before the doctor tell me we must euthanised him... So if I was getting the chance I would have doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • these things are too much for me to handle I cry from the thought of it

0|0
    0|0