Would y'all ever do this for your dog or another persons dog?

"Mark Woods said goodbye to his beloved dog Walnut on Saturday, but not before he — and a horde of well-wishers — accompanied the pup on his final beachside walk.

"Sadly I am having to have Walnut euthanised on Saturday 12th November and so we will be having a last walk together on his beloved Porth Beach at 9.30am," Woods, who lives in Cornwall, England, wrote in a Facebook post. "I would love it if dog lovers/owners and friends would join us for a celebration of Walnut on his favourite Porth Beach." "

Hundreds join beloved dog for last walk on his favorite beach

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do it but I can understand that someone who loves his dog very much likes to take such initiative.
    It must be nice with so many dog lovers together on the move :D

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't have time for that and I highly doubt the dog would even like it. Pretty sure they'd prefer some alone time with their owners and not a bunch of strangers stressing them out taking pictures, following them around and trying to pet them. My dog gets extremely stressed out and tired from just walking through a busy area so I'd never ruin her last day just so I can be content. That just seems egoistic.

What Guys Said 4

• all dogs are precious to God.

• That's such a sweet thing, yes I'd have to

• No, that just sounds stupid.

• I would

What Girls Said 4

• I only saw about it after it happened but I would have gone to it if I'd seen it earlier 😔

• he's lucky to can doing that mine spend one week in animals hospital before the doctor tell me we must euthanised him... So if I was getting the chance I would have doing it.

• Probably not

• these things are too much for me to handle I cry from the thought of it