Is telling a girl about my intentions when I approach her a good thing?

Should i just be straightforward and honest with her, honest as in telling her my intent of approaching her? Introducing myself, letting her tell me her name and then telling her why i approached her? Or is it better to be civil about it?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's better to be upfront about your intentions, but the key is to be tactful. If you just want sex don't approach her and say "I wanna put my penis in your vagina!" You've gotta be smooth.

• 14d

No I'm not being straight forward for sex, i actually want to approach and tell her that i think she's beautiful and that i would like to take her out for a cup of coffee and get to know her better.

• 14d

Then be tactful about it and say that. Compliment her and ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• It's okay be upfront but getting what you want out of those intent is toooootally different. you'll kill what mystery you'll surround yourself with. It's a bit of a game but it's fun to wonder sometimes.