Asian girl with a clown wig?

Is this bitch crazy? I'm black and my boyfriend is Asian and his ex which he dated for a month wears a Afro wig lol. She has even copied my Instagram bio. What's wrong with her? I think she's mental. Is it crazy that a Asian girl wears a Afro wig? I honestly want to kick her ass.

What Guys Said 10

• Shoot sho me dis bitch. I want a good laugh. Why is she copying your bio? Da fuck she hope to accomplish?

• 9d

Exactly lol it's so crazy right

• 9d

When you kick her ass make sure you let me know. Got the popcorn and er'thang.

• 9d

You too much lol

• Take it as a compliment. She wishes she was you

• why? just sit back and be glad that you are yourself and not her.

• She is harassing you with a ethnic slant and you could file criminal complaint against her if she continues doing that stuff to you.

• what? send some pics!

i m Asian and black girls loveee me.

always talking about how good their bj game is. cmon i m not a piece of meat=P

• Does her name start with an A and drives a yellow Honda Fit

• FIGHT FIGHT!

• She mocking you. Kick her ass.

• Sounds hot to me

• Wow strange girl

What Girls Said 8

• Well she obviously thinks that it is cool wearing a afro wig. Let her do that!
    Fuck her Instagram bio. Fuck whatever she is doing.
    Maybe she wants her ex-boyfriend (your man) back and she trying out ways to get him back...
    You have the man that's all you can focus on. You just be the bigger person. Why would you kick her ass over a wig and an Instagram status?
    It is so unfeminine to fight no matter the reason that brings you to it...
    And your man dated her before he can do that again, if you touch that girl he will separate the fight and he will be very upset with you because of your behavior. And the worse scenario would be he feels sorry for her, breaks up with you,
    It's kicking a bitch worth loosing your sexy Asian man?

• Yeah, that's crazy, give me your address and i'd like to come watch you kick her ass.

• She's... Wait for it! Peanut butttter jelly.

• What are you, 14? So catty

• I think you should be more concerned about her copying your bio

• She sounds real bitter and jealous! Some girls are so ridiculous i swear

• 9d

yea she can't be a real black girl

• The bitch is crazy. You got yourself a fan

• About as crazy as a black girl wearing Asian hair wigs/weaves I guess.

• 9d

Nah you see black women can wear there hair in any style because we can straighten our curly hair. An Asian girl can never achieve Afro textured hair😜

• 9d

And others can curl their hair, straighten their hair, and do whatever braids they want to too. What's your point?

• 9d

You mad or nah?