I'm getting around everywhere with bare feet while my knee is in a cast, and it gets me so much attention. Does it really look that good?

I can go out and not have to pay for a drink all night but I get so many questions about my plaster cast, my crutches and my bare feet.

What Guys Said 2

• People will naturally be curious about a plaster cast and how you got it. If you are young and pretty then guys will use it as a reason to talk to you too.

I'm not sure about the bare feet though, I mean, if you're not wearing any kind of shoe on the foot then it's likely the sole of your foot is really dirty. That wouldn't be attractive to me, lol.

• 11d

I've never had so many guys just come uo to me and start talking lol, and my bare sole doesn't seem to turn them off, some seem to really like it

• 11d

Smart girl! ;) I'm going to try it now, see if men buy me drinks!! o. O I am not feeling optimistic, haha!

• 11d

LOL, it works for her (and me) , but I'm not sure if it's the crutches or the bare tootsies

• It's not the look, it's the attention and pity you get so people will flock to you

What Girls Said 1

• It's because they feel bad for you.