Have you ever been called a freak or ever called somebody a freak?

What's a freak to you?

What Girls Said 7

• I've been called a freak umpteen times and forever... it's like a thing that normal people say to you when they find you challenging in a wild way, or when they secretly wish they could let themselves live in a less constrained way... did someone call you a freak? That's good.
    I don't call anyone a freak though. I call them friends

• I've been called a freak many times and I love it : D
    Called others freaks many times as well : D
    Weird and freaky is fun : D

• 14d

Lol I think you took this question sexually I meant like freak as an something being wrong or weird about you

• 14d

No i didn't take it sexually.

• 14d

Oh ok lmao

• Lol all the time, especially by my cousins because they are like brothers to me so they know my true face 😂😂😂

• Yes on both accounts. It could be someone just being silly to someone being creepy.

• I've been called a freak before, but not in a bad way..

• I mean look at me of course I have

• to me there are two contexts of being a "freak". a freak is someone who is either really weird and creepy, or someone who has no limits, like doing "freaky" things in the bedroom (if that makes sense lol)

i got called for being a freak (the weird creepy version) because i didn't want to send nudes 😂

What Guys Said 4