Anyone ever had success with antidepressants?

Which medicine and what happened?

What Girls Said 2

• I took sertraline and it did work for a while, made me feel less jittery and panicked. I decided to stop taking them and things were fine for a while but eventually, shit started to get worse again and I was put back onto sertraline a couple of months ago. It does make me feel better, even if it doesn't exactly help my acne or my sleeping.

• prozac helped me.

What Guys Said 4

• Weed bro, weed.. Anti depressants are ingredients you don't even know weed gets you highhhh.. Too bad that it's legalized now the government controls the rules, like they took our gun rights away for that, but they still want you to buy pills.. See how smart I am? Try weed it makes you happy!! :D I tried it and it worked for me shit. And I do mean to get you nervous because that's where you'll find the freedom, antidepressants are the cages fuck with me. Search it up I dare you :)

• I take Lovan (which is another name for Prozac).

It takes months for them to take full effect, but even after a week, I was feeling the changes in being more positive.

Now, I get ZERO side effects, and I'm happier, more motivated, I eat better, I train more - which of course helps the anti-depressant more.

There's a bit of a stigma attached to taking them, but they really do help, just make sure you don't miss a dose, and remember it takes time for the full effects to happen.

At first, I got headaches, nausea, dry mouth, and let's just say it was sort of an anti-viagra lol... now, 6 months+ later, I don't have any of those side effects, and I feel amazing.

• I take a generic for Zoloft. It keeps me from wanting to kill myself, so I'd say it works.

• 11d

I can't wait to get on it

• personally no never had any success , tried one years ago and it wasn't an experience that makes much sense now looking back