Is my mum really uneducated? she actually asked me this?

She was like curious about lesbians. She's not biased against them at all.

But she was like... do lesbians get periods too?

I was like wow.

What Guys Said 5

• Check to see if she has an account on here. that sounds like manyh of the questions I have seen here.

• Lol! It could just have been one of those brain meltdown moments where you say something that on reflection is just ridiculous.

Still, I'd remind her of that comment constantly, it's pretty hilarious!

• 13d

No she was really serious. She actually didn't know.

It made me realize she really must be living in a different world for the most part

• Periods are a social construct created by the patriarchy to keep women in pain. Dykes defy the patriarchy, ergo, they don't have periods.

• Wow that is something else. Smh LMAO

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she thinks lesbians have hormonal issues and too much testosterone and are more biologically masculine? I don't know lol :p

• Interesting. Maybe she have a inception of Alzheimer. Maybe she want to do some bad joke.

• 13d

No she was really serious. She actually had no idea.

• 13d

Wow I want to say something but I can not. Just wow.

• Ur mom didn't grew up in a society that 'coming out of a closet' was a common. Thing, people are just ignorant of this things because they never heard of it or were exosed to it.