Why didn't Trump go after Hillary after becoming president?

Why didn't he go after her? Lol he said he would. #throwawaythekey

0|1
2|23

What Girls Said 2

• Did he do anything he said he would? He went back on a LOT of stuff.

1|3
    1|3
  • he'll only do it if he can benefit from it

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 23

• He probably didn't mean it. Politicians always run their mouths before the election and then act more civil towards eachother afterwards.

1|2
    0|0
    • 14d

I was thinking that.

• Because she DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. That republican piece of trash knew that. But the unintelligent morons that followed him just believed anything he said and the crap that was said on social media. It was truly pathetic. now when millions are without healthcare, and millions more are without jobs as we slide into another republican caused recession, I wonder what those morons will be thinking then.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not president yet...

0|3
    0|0
  • You're gonna see Trump backpedal on a lot of things he said. Believe me. The president is not the dictator. He doesn't make laws. There's only so much he can do without congress's cooperation and congress isn't going to cooperate with him as much as he'd like you to believe. Besides that, the media in a lot of cases have spun some stories about Hillary that won't stand the light of day. Bengazi? Eight congressional investigations and zero results each time. The e-mails? Sorry, but they've been blown out of proportion big time. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Hillary one bit, but the really wicked shit she's done is all stuff that the Republicans wouldn't want to stir up, so it's not likely she's going to jail, just not to the White House. As Bernie Sanders said, putting your political opponent in jail is something dictators do, not something we do in a democracy.

0|0
    0|0
  • because he's a populist and populists tend to say things people wanna hear but then when they actually have power are not better than the others and don't do what they promised.

he's not going after Hillary
    he said already he won't revoke Obamacare completely as he promised
    he took the promise that he will ban all Muslims day 1 after his election from his website without comment
    he admitted climate change, before the election it was a hoax invented by China
    etc

And it won't end there. Do people really think he'll buy and maintain a 3000 miles wall and make Mexico pay for it?

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a presidential candidate Trump and then you have president elect Trump. He essentially layed a nice spread of packages he would like to present during his term... once you get into office and the secret handshake passes down from Obama to Trump... you are slowly becoming notified of White house most top safe guarded secrets

Simply put, should he? Sure...
    Will it be easy? No
    Is that our priority right now considering the country's global stance has been economically and geopolitically declining as the world superpower. No

The country is economically in quiet the sticky situation. Default is likely... renegotiating loans and interest rates is crucial. We need higher interest rates and smaller a government a - USA needs to revert back somehow to when it starting getting great

0|0
    0|0
  • You would have to be an idiot to go after the most protected politician out there

First he needs to point a new FBI director and get all his people in place, before he even thinks to go after her.

Also, clinton and him are friends!
    I hope he is the man I think he is however, I don't think we ever had a real choice in this election and Donald was pre selected by our shadow government.

President-select Donald Trump

I will remain a supporter of the MAGA movement but not of Donald trump if he starts fucking up

0|0
    0|0
  • One BIG reason is he has not become the president!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shocker I know... it's almost like he said something that he didn't mean for attention of voters... almost sounds like something a politician would do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, Trump is a con man. All the morons who voted him in are going to see, he's already backpeddled on so many things and he's not even president yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's not how laws work...

0|1
    0|0
  • People would probably get killed over it. Hilary Clinton is a very powerful woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he's considering what would be best for uniting the country. If he went after her, he would be pissing off half of the country to please the other half.

1|0
    0|0
  • He only said that to pander votes from working class American voters!

0|0
    0|0
    • 13d

Secure the redneck vote?

• 13d

Yup pretty much, the "silent majority" is why Trump won the election, and this group was probably either fragmented more evenly amongst the Presidential candidates, or a smaller percentages of them voted, in previous elections.

This group of voters was HEAVILY galvanized towards one candidate... and that was Trump.

• He's not president as of yet. Also, in the second debate he said if it was for him she'll be in jail, not that he actually can do it. So we'll say what will happen in terms of that, or if she will even be indicted once Trump sits in the White House.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was staged as a test of the mentality of the general population of the states. To prevent chaos from ensuing with someone that is genuinely crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's waiting so obama can't pardon her!

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not president. He won't be for almost 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he would rather grab her by the pussy instead?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why kick them when they are down?

0|0
    0|0
  • He was too busy Hershey packing you from what you told me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the president has no power to arrest people

0|0
    0|0