If my matience guy sprayed are they gone?

I have bedbugs and he sprayed my apartment do you think there dead now?

Most Helpful Guy

• The important thing now is to follow through. Clean up everything you can. Vacuum, sweep, do lots and lots of laundry. Anything that you can put in a dryer, put it in at a fairly high temperature for at least twenty minutes. Keep the stuff that's clean and free separate from the stuff that might not be. And as for the stuff that might not be, spray it good with a bed bug insecticide if it's something you won't come into contact with, and spray the hell out of the stuff you will come in contact with alcohol (isopropyl). Go through all the places the little bastards might hide in. Either vacuum it, bug spray it, alcohol spray it, or dust it with diatomaceous earth. Just don't neglect anything.

What Guys Said 1

• I heard the only way to truly kill then is heat up the house above 150 degrees. There's like a company or someone that will do that, but the spray could miss a few and a few is all it takes to start an infestation. Kudos to Infested! on animal planet.

What Girls Said 1

• Let's hope they are