What do you think of men that are virgins besides having sex with prostitutes a few times?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that they're not virgins.

What Girls Said 8

• Well, my first thought is they're idiots for thinking they are still virgins, and my second thought is they are pretty fucking worthless for paying for hookers... but thats just me.

• how the f*ck are they virgins? that makes no sense. if you slept with a prostitute, you are not a virgin.

• Then they're not virgins. Case closed.

• Are these prostitutes imaginary? How the eff is Someone a virgin if they are having sex with prostitutes? o. o. You're weird.

• Say what? Definitely contradicting.

• I think they are not virgins...

Sex is sex... It doesn't matter who it was with!

• They are not virgns

• They're not virgins. This question was pretty dumb.

What Guys Said 8

• Why do we call men virgins? Is not like the structure, or some part of the penis changes after having sex. Men masturbate yars before having sex, it's basically the same thing.
    Virginity is a concept created by men, to restrain women from acting upon their sexual desires.

• 10d

I always did think that referring to a man as a "virgin" was odd. When I was a teenager the term was only used for women.

• I think men that have sex with prostitutes.. ugh!

• They're not virgins and this question doesn't make sense.

• What does this website and Barack Obama have in Common?
    Chicago.

• The question makes sense to me...(men who would be virgins, if they hadn't had intercourse with prostitutes). This would indicate men who have a hard time establishing close relationships with women. They find it easier to simply pay a prostitute to get their desire for sex

• You guys calling him dumb are basically saying there is no notable difference between simply paying for sex and actually winning a girl's affections and getting sex through charm. There is a difference. A guy might have a lot of experience in bed but no experience at all speaking to and understanding women, because he has never actually "conquered" anything.

• Those guys are not virgins. The only virginity they might have is the fake anal virginity.