What's your best fishing story?

What's your best fishing story?

Most Helpful Girl

• So I was at this kids' party at a park by the river, and a bunch of the kids had brought fishing rods, and the 4-year-old's all "I want to go fishing! Can you make me a fishing rod?" and he hands me this flimsy twig about a foot long. So I went all mcgyver and scavenged a bit of string and tied a broken beercan ring-pull on the end that looked vaguely hook-like, and off he went. He dangled that stupid-looking ersatz fishing rod in the river for all of 20 seconds, and he actually caught a fish!

Most Helpful Guy

• I caught a fish.

What Girls Said 5

• Went fishing with my dad when I was younger (that was his idea of bonding with his 'little girl') and when he actually caught a fish and got it on the boat I started screaming and crying and made him put it back in the water. Then told him im swimming back to the dock which I now realize was a major #logicfail

• My family was at a crocodiles park that allowed us to fishing (just for fun!) and my dad started to play with one of them😂. He put a meat on the crocodile's head and flipped back many times!😂Finally that crocodile got angry and it shook its body!!!😅My dad was frightened and the meat flew onto the roof!😆

• i caught a 270 lb white sturgeon.

• I used to go fishing with my dad when I wa very little and I would bring my tea set and water and give my dad "cups of tea." I only went because I got pop tarts 😂

• I went fishing with my dad and my brother and my brother ended up hooking his fishing hook to the back of my pa toes and he pulled back as hard as he could and pulled me into the water and gave me a huge wedgie he ended up pulling my panties right off my butt and a bunch of property saw them I wore Barbie panties that day

What Guys Said 1

• Let the snoozefest commence.