How can you tell if older men are attracted to younger girls?

Honestly, sometimes I feel like a lot of them are.

Just the comfortable way they talk to them, look at them while the girl is talking. Even a small thing like patting their hand on their shoulder.

I don't get why a guy has to have any kind of bodily contact, even a pat, if he's not attracted to the woman.

11d Guys? What do u think

What Guys Said 15

• Biologically / Evolutionary ALL men are physically (!) attracted to younger girls since they have youth, health and fertility.

See here: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ctive-opposite-sex.html

That being said - even though it's a bummer for many - most guys still don't go after younger girls since there is more to a girls fading physical beauty.

• Well, regardless of age, it's the same. You never really know unless they say it. As far as the body contact, some people (both genders) are just touchy feely. They can't help it and sometimes don't even realize they're doing it or think anything of it.

• Well touching isn't always a sign of attraction, not with men at least, sometimes it could be just a friendly gesture or a comradery thing or habit or even to strengthen a friendly bond. For example, guys in football, they smack each other's ass sometimes after a touchdown or game win etc.. doesn't mean their attracted to that guy, just means their congratulating and showing a bond, I myself would never slap a guys ass but that's just me. Usually when a guy is touching for attraction they do it a lot and in specific areas, ie small of the back, light finger graze down her arm, sweep hit behind her ear stuff like that, usually followed by or proceeding flirting

• Well men have through history been interested in younger women and women the same.. I really don't understand the last sentence of your post.

• It's in the eyes, Its always in the eyes, The eyes Never Lie

• Of course, a lot of young girls are very attractive. I'm sure men who are 70 will still find them attractive, although they should resign themselves to treating them kindly and respectfully and nothing more.

• We are attracted to women of all ages. Younger girls offer an innocence and beauty. Older girls offer a sexual maturity and beauty. Are you the one being touched or is it your partner touching the younger girls that you mentioned

• yes they are. in most cases, their morals keep them from doing anything.
    but i see a lot of old guys that are still attracted to girls in their 20s, they just hold themselves back.

• I like younger latina girls and white girls

• Unless they are gay they likevyounger girls generally 18 -23

• Your eyes will tell of-course. You keep staring them.

• Most of us are! Do you like older men?

• Just because you get older doesn't mean you lose a taste for hot women and women are in their prime 15-29.

• As an older man I can attest to the fact that we are ABSOLUTELY attracted to younger women. But unfortunately, because of my marital status and my Christianity... I'm going to have to wait until the after-life to have any chance at being able to conduct my experiments on those ladies

• all men are attracted to girls younger than them

What Girls Said 4

• Older guys like young women. Fact. They flirt like any other guys do but they're more subtle about it because they don't want to be accused of being a creep or a pervert. If you like an older guy you tend to have to be the one to make it clear.

• If you wear a shirt revealing your cleavage... or a short skirt that sits right up your butt cheeks.

• they are into younger giels

• maybe she loves him or planning to take his money