Which of these two women is worse?

• Angela MerkelWhich of these two women is worse?
    58% (14)66% (33)64% (47)Vote
  • Hillary ClintonWhich of these two women is worse?
    42% (10)34% (17)36% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
6d GAG decided. The winner is Merkel, crystal clear!

0|0
4|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Im going with Merkel. She affected me more probably.

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The media illustrate the immigrant situation in Germany way worse than it is. Angela is just trying to do the right thing by offering help tp war fugetives. No leader can do everything right, and I think her good actions outweigh her not so good ones, I mean after all she's been in office for over 10 years.

0|0
    2|5
    • 10d

Sometimes the right thing (which is a matter of opinion anyway) isn't the best thing (which usually isn't an opinion).

• Show All
    • 10d

Typical marxist reply.
      So bringing them all to our lands is the solution?
      Did ever cross your mind that the reason their countries belong to the third world is because they are unable to use their land in order to improve their lives? Do you believe that when these Afroasians will become the majority in Europe, our continent will continue to thrive and not become a third world continent as well? The UN already predicts that within this century, maybe in 50 years already, Sweden will become a third world country. The population of that country is changing and so is that country as a whole. Literally in every place they were given a chance for a better life they began molesting young women, even little girls, throw away the food that we are providing them in the camps and then riot, burn the whole place to the ground and attack the local people like true savages.

• 10d

These people cannot cope with advanced societies as our own. Once they become the majority, the whole civilisation shifts to reflect their way of life. Something that is happening since the beginning of known human history.

• Since I know merkel more I will go with Merkel but honestly I feel like they're as much bad

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are pretty bad...

0|1
    0|0
  • Merkel. Hillary won't get the chance to be in a position where she can do as much damage.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeJ-Vr-UUAAWEZc.jpg

Merkel is worse because she managed to get in the driver's seat, Hitlary Cliton is more like a dodged bullet

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

0|5
    1|0
  • Merkel, cause she has done more damage in general than Hillary Clinton.
    Angela Merkel fucked up Europe.

0|4
    0|0
  • Merkel because thankfully the other has no political power! :)

0|5
    1|0
  • Merkel is worse only because she was in a position to actually do what Hillary wanted to do.
    Benghazi, Vince Foster. . .

0|3
    1|0
  • Well the European refugee situation is a bit different than it's usually painted. What most people are too stupid to understand is that the men are sent ahead so that their women and children can join them later by comfortable plane ride instead of by dangerous illegal journey. Whether you think this makes things worse (there will be even more refugees coming) or less worse (the male refugees won't be sexually frustrated anymore), it's not a fighting age male invasion.

Of course as long as the EU deal with Turkey holds the inflow of new refugees has pretty much been stopped.

0|0
    1|2
    • 11d

So millions of men crossing the borders illegally and then try to force their way of life on the native population and this without saying a humble "thank you" for all the help our useful idiots provide is not an invasion for you. What would you call it then? Not to mention the taxes we pay every year to feed these invaders.
      I'm also surprised that you admit they leave their women and children behind yet you still call them "refugees". Fakeugees would be a proper name to call them. Or maybe Rapefugees.

• Merkel isn't worse, she's just not as awesome as Hillary.

2|3
    2|3
  • Merkel.

0|2
    1|0
  • Merkel. At least Hillary was stopped from having the power to finish off America.

0|2
    0|0
  • They're probably equally bad. Hillary just hasn't gotten the same opportunities to fuck over her country the way Merkel has Germany.

0|1
    0|0
  • hillary

0|1
    1|1
  • merkel, easy question. could be hillary if she was voted lol

0|2
    1|0
  • "Worse" in what way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, but I know both Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter are more stupid than either Angela Merkel and Hillary Clinton

0|0
    0|1
  • Merkel, because she is actually in power.

0|1
    0|0
  • Merkel because she let in way more refugees than Clinton wanted to and there have been attacks by them and she still wants them there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Merkel

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably Hillary and the Democrats for the whole Syria thing, thank God for the Russians

0|1
    0|0
  • How could you not include Theresa May?

0|0
    0|1
  • both bitches are dumb af

0|4
    2|0