How would you rate your social life out of 5?

• 5/5 excellent
  • 4/5 very good
  • 3/5 meh
  • 2/5 not very good
  • 1/5 sucky
  • 0/5 non existant
15d your*

Most Helpful Girl

• 1/5. I don't go anywhere besides work and school, I don't really talk to other people there, I go home as soon as class is over.

Most Helpful Guy

• Non existent during the weekdays, about a 3 on weekends.

It would've been a 5 about 10 years ago for sure.

What Girls Said 18

• I think mine is great! :D Not too much and not too little, I always do something with my best friend every week and we travel to see our other best friend at her uni about every other so month and party the whole weekend with her house mates.
    Im not so into having a shit ton of friends because I just can't be bothered, so personally I find my social life excellent.

• My social life is okay, im 27 I did the hanging out and partying every weekend when I was in my early 20s. It doesn't excite me that much as it use to. So I dont really care about having to much of a social life. I do things that make me happy but it doesn't have to involve hanging out with a lot of people. I have generally always been a loner.

• See, I'm a great talker and story teller... once you get me talking that is. Lol. I have few close friends but the ones who are close are super close. Soo 3/5?

• 4-5 but I'm in university so that's to be expected 😂

• 15d

I found the same having everything on your doorstep makes it a lot easyer.

• 14d

@sedrftvgyhujik you graduated?

• 14d

I did undergrad joint maths and physics.
      There aren't many masters places or PHDs and from what i know most struggle to find relevant work after, masters are very narrow so jobs for masters tend to be very specific and make you seem over qualified for other jobs so they think you won't stay.
      So i'm now studying software development but remotely because it's a lot cheaper plus there are graduate level MIT and stanford computer science courses online for free for the content and cheap with accreditation as well. The definite down side is it's much less sociable and I have to go out of my way to meet up with pepole.
      There's been quite a demand for mobile developers so i'm thinking of building on what i've done in that area if im not to late to the game.
      A Lot of what iv learnt after my degree translates very well across languages and frameworks (passing , arrays , functions , structure for readability, maintainability , data structures , similarities in syntax , ect)

• It's a 3 out of 5, I'd say. That's fine with me.

• It's meh and it doesn't bother me

• i'd say meh

• 4/5 Very good my only issue is I enjoy my alone time more but I am very sociable. Everyone loves me and the very rare ones hate me.. haha

• Right now it's about a 2/3. I'm way too busy with uni to have any kind of social life.

• 2/5 not very good.
    I am home schooled, meaning school at home. I don't leave my house, unless I have to. 😆
    I only leave when I need to work out, go to guitar lessons, or Church. ( '-')

• 3.5
    university is killing my social life

• I've had really great social life for the past 2 years. Before that it was like a negative 20

• 3/5 meh

• Can't rate what doesn't exist.

• Meh
    I'm home a lot

• excellent

• My social life is close to not existing at all. 😂

• It's mehhh

What Guys Said 14

• Meh. I have my best friend, who I don't get to see as much as I used to because her work hours suck. I have my friend from high school, who I don't see very often as we live a long way apart. Most of the rest of my friends are now overseas (or rather, I am to them) which leaves my girlfriend and her family and friends, who we see fairly regularly.

• 0-1 as a grown ass man. 4-5 when I was in my prime😎

• I am ultra quiet - A minus 5

• 5/5 when I'm on my wheels.
    I can basically bond with anyone on a motorcycle.

2/5 for normies.

• Social life? What is that!

• Meh I could make more plans but I'm content. It could be a 2 or 3 by my own standards.

• 1/5.

• 1/5 and i love it

• A 1.5😂😂 I'm just eghhhhh

• Non existent

• -5... haha

• i literally have no life. i dont even watch or read anything. only study

• its not good