Can people who lives in USA help me?

I live in a warm climate in Mersin (South of Turkey). I am accustomed to this climate and I like this climate. I can move in the US for a reason. Where are hot climate in the USA very effective and cold climate less effective?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
    you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo…. ahahahaha , bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare.. turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk.. ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 . albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia…. hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad.. wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia. fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
    tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia …. fuck the croatia ,.. FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule. ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey"

https://youtu.be/NvG9FxLLWNU

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I have lived in both miami and Texas.

Miami has less variation in the climate. It is hot and humid year round, with a slight decrease in temperature during winter (our winter is 70-80°)

Texas has both extremes. It is extremely hot during the summer (above 100) and during the winter it gets down to the 30-40's and sometimes snows.

• i love to swim too.. and i better find cheaper. which one do u suggest to me?

• But I mean, don't expect to live in a big city like miami or around Dallas without shelling out money. You're welcome for my answer too, by the way

• thanks for answer. you talked about money. i am a physiotherapist and i will live alone. do u think that i can pay for a big city?

• Arizona

• let me search arizona. thanks :)

• I would love to move to Tuscon.. I stay here in shitty Indiana to be close to my family and friends.

• Move to texas

• do u compare Miami and Texas?

What Guys Said 3