Could you share some warm and moving things strangers or passers-by did for you?

Two warm experiences with strangers I can recall:
Once when I took a train with a large and heavy trolley case, a guy next to me offered to help me lift my trolley bag and put it on the luggage rack overhead.
One day it was raining and I didn't take an umbrella with me when I came out of my aparment wearing pajamas, a girl passing by offered to share her umbrella with me on the way to a convenient store nearby.
Haha!
Have you met any kind strangers?

14d Smiles from strangers can be sweet too~

Most Helpful Guy

• I always believed that people are genuinely generous and have good hearts. That's why im optimistic about people.

I work away from home like 80 miles and i drive above a hole in the road and two of my tires deflated in my way back home. A man stopped for me and offered to take me home. He took a 15 miles detour away from his way to his destination. We have became friends.

Thats why i believe in good will be there for us.

Most Helpful Girl

• People always ask if I need help on stairs when I've got my baby in her pram.

Just today, I was really sick. Like I get these migraines that make my vision blurry and make me throw up.. I got a sudden one like that (usually they come gradually so I have warning and quickly get home) when I was out it suddenly happened today.. I literally had to sit down on the pavement to wait til I felt better and could see better, like I was properly fucked up, and these women came up to me to check if I was OK, and because I was alone with my baby to check my baby was OK.

And finally, a few months ago, I had a big purchase, so was really depending on my next pay cheque, on the day it was due, there was an issue so it would have been coming into my account a few days later than it should have been. I was totally fucked over by that and needed to get milk and stuff for my kid. I went on this parenting forum I'm a member on, and asked them if they had any advice for me on getting pending payments cleared faster or something. Omg... about 10 women offered to meet me to give me milk and other supplies, about 10 more offered to meet me with cash, and around 7/8 offered to transfer money into my account. Seriously... complete strangers on the Internet, and they all came out in force to offer me help. I couldn't believe it. I don't cry, but it made me cry. That same forum. Some woman was getting abused by her husband. She needed to get away. Loads of women banded together for her. One met her near her house and drove her to the station to get train to meet another one, that one gave her money and put her on the train to another city. Then somebody met her from there to get her some basic supplies like toothpaste etc and took her to another person who took her to a women's refuge. So touching. All strangers as well.

Tbh, I've seen so much kindness around me. I live in London and everybody always says Londoners are rude, but I see kindness all the time. Barely ever will you see somebody struggling down stairs with heavy things or a pram alone, people will always help. If you're pregnant, you get a seat. If you're old, you get a seat. Homeless people are often bought meals, and some people take time out to make sandwiches and walk around handing them to homeless people.

What Guys Said 15

• Well, our travel group leader in France came and slept with me. That's the warmest story from a stranger...

But traveling in Cina, strangers are always volunteering to help me find my way. They think I can handle the luggage, but if I look lost, which is often, they give me maps of the city, sometimes the girls invite me to lunch... China is the warmest place to travel.

Though the girls won't sleep with you, as they do in France...

• 13d

Hahaha! It's true! Foreigners often complain to me that it's really difficult to find a Chinese girlfriend or a Chinese girl who'd like to have sex with them.

• 13d

But, because yu know that in advance, you can flirt and have a wonderful, lifelong friendship without all the complications of STDs and pregnancy, etc.

• 13d

Yeah I agree~

• I had people offer to pay for my stuff in stores without me asking while waiting in line.

I gotten rides home from strangers after being stranded.

• Strangers do t do kind things to me or for me. I do kind and nice things to and for them. Help a stranger pay there rent$300, and help a girl move and lift heavy stuff at the store. I honestly can't remember a time when other strangers help me.

• 14d

Awww it's so kind and nice of you!! You just haven't met the kind stranger yet...

• Just now I was the stranger who helped push a woman's car to the side of the road (with the help of another guy) when it stalled in traffic.

• When me and my parents were completely lost in nature, in the middle of a mountain range, we ended up at an abandoned ranch.
    Fortunately there were construction works going on there and 2 people drove in exactly when we were passing by.
    They agreed to give us a ride to the nearest village. Without them we could have perished that day :-(

• I'm a guy most people don't do things for a man like me because I do it myself but the girls do smile at me

• Yesterday, two cute girls asked me for directions. I walked with them (three blocks) to their destination, and they said "Thank You".
    Simple, but still made me very happy 🌷

• Grabbing luggage for me when getting off of a plane :)

• didn't have any

• One girl rubbed my crotch once while passing by downtown but I think she was a hooker trying to score a customer. Does that count?

• wow. thats really sweet.
    apparently i haven't met any kind strangers like that yet

• After a guy hit me with a car his offered me a ride home.

• Had my apartment door kicked in and my place trashed and looted

• I've had a few people hold the door open when I was going into/out of a store.
    No strangers normally do anything nice for me.

• - Once when I was in a foreign country, the customs officer took my passport and asked for a bribe for him to give it back, otherwise, he'd hold me in security and make me miss my flight.
    - Another time, when I was in a foreign country, I refused to pay the H-Bus driver a clearly souped up fee (he was charging me double of what they usually charged since I took that route often). He told the other H-Bus drivers about me on the island and they never stopped for me again whenever they saw me. He told all of them. They basically marked me as a do not serve customer.
    - Another time these girls didn't like me and they started a petition to try and get me kicked out of the school. I was their classmate, imagine that.
    - Once when I was in elementary school, my teacher spanked me in front of the entire class for my birthday.
    - I once traded a transformer for a gold ring when I was in kindergarten. My parents made me give back the gold ring because of its value, and I never got my transformer toy back.
    - When I was a kid, a group of kids came to my house to beat me up. My dad forced me to go outside alone, and get beaten up.

Those are a few of my warm, memories of people. I got more.

• 14d

When I was a child, i cleaned up my parents room to do something nice for them. They tried to get me to do it every day after that.
      When I got my first job, my mother took all the money and only gave me $1 of it monthly saying I had to pay rent.
      My mother gave me $1000 when I graduated as a gift, and then asked me to give it back to her at a later date, saying how I was taking advantage of her.

Man, so many warm memories.

• 14d

Have you ever been hugged or kissed?

• 14d

Yes, but usually, the hug or kiss is loaded with another request. It is a draw in to try to get me to let down my guard.

What Girls Said 10

• I won't ever forget this, I still tell this story today.

I was probably 16, and we used to live next to a large shopping mall. My mom had the flu, and gave me money to go buy dinner for the family at the local foodcourt, instead of having to cook. I had a lot to carry back (big family) and the mall was packed because it was Christmas time. I had to stop and stoop to one knee because my shoelace had come completely untied, and while I was on the ground, with my bags of food surrounding me, a shivery old man with a walker waddled over to me and asked:

"Do you need help getting up?"

Considering he could just barely stand, and I had been dealing with pushy Christmas mall shoppers, it was one of the most warm things I've ever experienced.

• Kind strangers are the best thing ever! I am a total scatterbrain and need help frequently, especially because I drive like a moron - strangers have helped me push-start the car when I left the lights on, break in when I left the keys in, honk when I drive off with my handbag on the roof, help with a flat tyre... I try to pay it forward by picking up hitchhikers, stopping when someone looks in trouble, or walking down the street yelling "blue honda, you've left your light on!"

• I remember once, it was one of the most difficult rain/wind storms in Florida and my car broke down with my young child in it. This man was in cold rain/wind until it was taken care of while he told me to go in car and wait with my child until it was taken care of. Made me cry. He turned out to be a Christian who wanted to help people and gave glory to God

• once when i had a sudden coughing spell on the train (full of passengers and silent) and couldn't stop coughing for several minutes this boy around my age handed me a strawberry coughdrop

• Yes, one time a guy out of nowhere and grabbed me before I got run over almost by a train.

• People occasionally hold the door or smile at me. I don't remember anything else.

• I was being mugged once, the guy was strangling me. A complete stranger saw what was happening, yelled at him, dropped his briefcase and ran over to help me. When the perp saw him coming, he dropped me and ran. The nice man called police and stayed with me until the police came, even though he was late for a concert he had tickets to.

• a stranger had to deliver my baby as we were stuck in a lift

• a woman called me goat. another one phaggot.

• I passed out once and a stranger gave me blueberries.