How do you overcome jealousy for celebrity couples?

like lindsey vonn, kylie jenner, kendall etc for example i kinda get jealous of these couples. Hurts my self esteem.

What Girls Said 3

• I... don't know. I've never felt jealous of someone else as a couple, let alone celebrities.

• Stop being such a loser

• Why ur jealous of them, they don't know u and u don't know them. You just know their talent and if u hear drama, then u either know their marketing promotion or their real life drama. Everyone is talented and special in their own ways, u don't have to be like them in order to feel like u are somebody. No need to be jealous. Just don't look them up and start doing things for u

What Guys Said 2

• You were never going to meet her, much less have a chance with any of them to begin with. Focus on girls in your life lol

• 10d

look my friends who r black boast about it in my face bro i knew lindsey vonn ain't all that and have dated lots of guys but i hate how they act.

• 10d

Cool.

• Find other couples to get jealous at to replace the current jealousy?